Chapter 36

Lauren's PoV

Camila gets up abruptly and practically runs to the bathroom. I get up straight away and go after her. I run into the bathroom and see her standing in front of the mirror with her hands over her face.

I walk over to her "Camz what's wrong?" She moves her hands from her face and just looks at me.

"Nothing" she says bluntly and looks at her self in the mirror and fixes her hair.

"Camz?" I say but I don't even get acknowledged. I huff and walk closer to her "Camila!" I say louder she still doesn't acknowledge me.

I huff "whatever just ignore me" I throw my hands in the air.

She looks at me "Lauren, I'm just being pathetic" she says looking back at the mirror.

I walk closer to her "what's wrong babe?"

She looks at me "I'm just being jealous because i saw a photo of you Dinah on Twitter and they headline said you guys were together".

"Aww Camz that's not stupid" I say walking over and hug her tight.

We stand holding each other for a few minutes "Lauren, I'm sorry for being a wideo and being very childish" Camila says looking up at me.

"I'm sorry for trying to make you jealous with Dinah" I say and she nods

"it's fine we were both just being childish"

"Yeah we were" I say laughing lightly. I kiss her forehead and just stare at her "you are so beautiful" I say smiling she blushes

"you are more beautiful babe" Camila says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"We should probably go back out" Camila says.

"Wait... I say we play a little prank on Dinah and Normani since they two wanted to make you jealous"

Camila looks a me with a raised eyebrow "go on" she says.

"Well I say we act like we have fell out and dont talk and stay away from each other" i say laughing.

"Okay i'll go out first and sit down and be moody and then you come and glare at me and just be rude" she suggests and i nod.

Camila leaves the bathroom, i need to waste some time so i may as well pee because I'm bursting anyway. Once im done peeing and washing my hands i go out to the girls and give camila a look and sit down.

"Are you two okay?" Normani asks

I sigh and Camila glares at me.

"I think maybe they have had a little falling out" dinah pops in and laughs.

"Yeah because of you" i say

"Oh wow cool" dinah laughs.

*****

Wow this is so bad. Sooooo i was thinking double update?? Whatcha think??😝