Chapter 27

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS!!

Lauren's POV

It's been four days since me and Lucy had our little converstation and since then I've been really distant with Camila. I can't stop thinking about what Lucy said about me being a bit of fun. And that she'll eventually find someone better who can get her better things.

Today Lucy is coming to visit and to be honest I'm glad she is because i really need my friend right now.

"Lauren, are you up?" I hear camila shouting from the kitchen area i guess. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen

"I am now" i say as i sit down next to Normani. She looks at me a little weird but i give her a weak smile.

I go on my phone and text Lucy to see when she'll come.

Lauren- hey, when will you be here?

Lucy- im just leaving the airport so maybe an hour?

Lauren- okay cool. Wanna go shopping when you get here? I need away from here

Lucy- yes of course.

I close the message app and go into to tumblr and reblog a few things. I can still feel Normani looking at me. I get a notification that she has texted me. I look at her and she smiles.

I open the message.

Normani- is everything alright?

Lauren- yeah. Why wouldn't it be??

Normani- because you have been acting weird for a couple of days now and you've been distant from mila.

Lauren- I've just been thinking lately and its killing me inside.

Normani- about?

Lauren- Lucy said that Camz might just be with me for a bit of fun. Or that she's only using me until someone beter comes along. What if she doesn't actually want to be with me.

Normani stands up and nudges me to stand up. I stand up and let her past. She grabs my arm and drags me with her.

"What are you doing?" I say as she sits down at the back of the bus.

"We're gonna talk because you are being stupid." She says looking at me

"How? I can't help what i feel" i say crossing my arms.

"You do realise Mila really likes you, right?" She's says moving closer to me

"I honestly don't know. I think I'm just being stupid and over reacting" i shake my head

"Okay, what are you feeling? Like deep inside?" She asks

"I'm just an emotional mess right now." I shrugg "i think I'm just in the wrong mindset right now and the fact how Lucy said this stuff and now I'm over thinking and i think I'm driving myself insane"

"Listen, i think you need to talk to Mila about how you feel and she'll help you" she says while standing up. "Just talk to her before you end up driving yourself insane"

******
Hello guys!
I wanna say thank you again for 3K reads this is great.
Also i really wanna get to know you guys so like message me. Also if you want any of my social media just ask!😊😊

THANK YOU AGAIN