Chapter 4

A FEW DAY'S LATER
EZRA'S POV

My arm was getting better and I was aloud off of the Ghost if someone went with me. So today it was Kanan that went with me. We were walking and we made it to the hill and I sat down. I was still upset about my parents.

"You feeling ok?" Kanan asked, very concerned.

"I'm fine, I guess I just need some time"

"And I'll be here for you"

"I know"

Kanan walked up and sat beside me. And he saw tears falling down my cheeks, so he pulled me into a side hug.

"Promise me, you'll never leave me"

"I don't plan on it, kid"

"Hey Kanan, I-I love you"

Kanan was shocked but said "I love you too, Ezra"

We sat there in a side hug with me resting his head on Kanan's shoulder, while Kanan had his arm around my waist. We stayed like that for awhile. Then I started to fall asleep.

KANAN'S POV

Ezra fell asleep on my shoulder I smiled, then picked him up and carried him back to the Ghost. The cute thing was he snuggled his head in my neck. I couldn't help but smile at him. We got back to the Ghost and I took him to my room and laid him down on my bed. When I started walking out, he woke up. "Kanan? Will you stay here with me?" He asked. "Sure." I said walking over to my bed, and laid down with him. He laid his head on my chest and fell back asleep. I wrapped my left arm around his waist and used my right hand to play with his hair. Soon I fell asleep with him.

HERA'S POV

I was looking for Kanan. When I opened his bedroom door I saw Kanan asleep with his left arm around Ezra's waist and I saw his right hand resting on the side of Ezra's face. And I saw Ezra with his head on Kanan's chest and his right arm resting on Kanan's stomach. It was the cutest thing ever. Wow! They really are like father and son. I walked out of the room to get Zeb and Sabine. Zeb just smirked and Sabine smiled at the sight of Kanan and Ezra sleeping together. We left the room to leave them alone.

KANAN'S POV

I started to wake up. And when I did I forgot Ezra was asleep on my chest. I didn't want to wake him up because he was sleeping so peacefully. So I managed to slip out from under him without waking him up. I walked out of the room and went to the mess hall. When I got there I sensed someone upset, I went to my room and checked of Ezra's and he was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. Soothing him the best I could. "I had a nightmare of my parents." He said. I hugged him. And we stayed like that for a while.

A.N so that was Chapter 4 i'm sorry it was short. But if you liked it vote for it.