Chapter 13

"Omg Alo you are a miracle worker I look beautiful thank you so so so so soo much"

"No problem Haven put you clothes on so I can do your hair" Alo demanded

"Okay Alo I am going, chill girl we still have like three hours left" I said.

Alo nodded with a smile and I left and got ready.

I cant find my shoes were was the last time that I saw them.

"Alooo I cant find my..." And there they where on Alo's hand and Alo had a smile on her face.

"These... here you go they were by your bed" 😁 "oh Haven I hope you dont mind but"

*knock knock*

"I invited some one over"Alo smiled

Alo walks towards the door turns the knob and opens the door. "This is Victor"

Suddenly a tall beautiful human being walks in. His skin almost as pale as Alondra with eyes that are the color light grey that can see through your soul he is kinda tall like about 5'10 maybe.

"Hey Victor I am-" I got interrupted by Victor when he said.

"Haven I know Alondra talks a lot about you I am delighted to meet you" he said with the most perfect British accent.

"Alo did you tell him that i like the British accent?" I asked

"No but he is the unaligned vampire" Alo whisper with a smile.

"Oh cool the unaligned vampire...." I stopped to think "VAMPIRE!!" I screamed "like the blood sucking monster"

"Ouch you do know that I am still here right"

That God damn British accent isn't going to help me concentrate on the real thing. Even tho it does makes him sound very sexy.

"Oh yeah sorry about that" please don't drink my blood please don't "you aren't going to drink my blood are you"

"I don't know maybe" Victor said with a smirk.  "Oh Alo I hope you don't mind but I invited my mate over so he should arrive here any minute"

"¿He?" My dumb self asked out loud.

"Yes a he haven't you ever heard of a homosexual couple?" He asked on a very sarcastic tone.

"Oh yeah" for some weird reason he makes me feel so jumpy I hate him. Well not hate him hate him but he is on my bad side.

*knock knock*

"He is here" said Victor walking towards the door and opening it "guys this is Hayes my mate"