Chapter 5

"Wow Alo this is realy good. Did you realy cooked this?" I asked.

"I did, and now you have to answer my question, Who is this CAMERON dude guy huh?"

Wow back to that damn question I dont even know how to answer that I mean i cant lie to her she is my Bestest of friends we are practically sisters. I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THIS 😫.  I mean like how would she felt if she were to find out that the guy that I fell in LOVE knocked her out cold. An that he called me his mate what even is a mate.
"He is a guy..." 

"No duh come on Haven I want to know" She sounded so desperate to know about my thing with this guy.

"Okay okay... His name is obviously Cameron, Cameron Dallas. He is a bit of a strange person but kind" so kind that knocked you and alex out cold "he is very very attractive he is not that much taller than me with brown short hair, nice honey colored eyes, he is a little bit lighter than Alex. I don't know him that much but I feel like we have been together for eternity, and we will be together for eternity too..."

"He's your  mate?" Alo said that damn word again.

"Alo what the hell  does that mean he called me that too?" I asked demanding to know.

"It means that your his and he is yours till death and sometimes after death" Alo said with a tone that worried me.

"Like...like marriage shiiii I don't see a ring on this finger" I joked

"Mates don't need rings they are practically married from they are born..." Alo  trailed of.

"How come you know so much about this? Do you have a mate!" I asked

"There are somethings that are best kept a secret" she said.

"O HELL NO ALONDRA YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY GUY SO YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOURS AND HOW YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS IN THIS DAMN INSTANT" I yelled in full on confidence.

"Okay okay are you sure because the words that are going to come out of my mouth will confuse you and put your life in danger" she said with a serious face that meant that she wasn't playing around.
I nodded.

"Okay this world is not all about humans there are some people with powers and they are called fae, the most famous ones are the werewolf, vampire, demons, and angels. How do I know this because..."

"BECAUSE... Come on Alo don't leave me in suspense" i said demanding to know more.

At that moment Alo got up from the couch and took of her shirt. "Wow Alo I don't need to see your boobs" she told me to shut up and look. She turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes such beauty and it wasn't her boobs