Chapter 3

"My mate?" I asked in all confusion "look Cameron dude i dont know what a mate is or what i have to-" i was cut off by Cameron words.

"It means your mine and im yours" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Wow hold on there buddy I am nobodies just me myself and I okay there" I said with full on confidence ignoring the fact that he kissed me and had a full on make out section in front of my K.O friends.

"Okay baby what ever you say but you will be mine an ill be yours count on that" he smirked again. But this time it had an effect on me it made me smile. Omg am I blushing to a complete stranger.

"Can you leave before my friends wake up and se you flirting with me" I demanded.

"Okay I will just cause you told me to babe" he said walking away.

Babe wtf I will be babe when some one asks me out not now. An he called me mate is he Australian or something.

"Alo get up, can you hear me honey, Alex you aight? Get up"

"Haven is that you what happened" said Alo with a confuse look in her face.

"Yo what happened, I feel like I got hit by a rock in the head damn it hurts" Alex said with a dumb look in his face.

"So like what happened" said Alo.

"When are we going to go eat" said Alex  with his annoying self. "So are we going to Alo's house to eat I am starving and an ill headache."