Chapter 8

I was on my way home and I can still feel Cameron behind me. But I didnt had time to think about him. I had this life that was kept a secrete and I just dont have time to think bout boys. How is Alo feeling I have to talk to her there are still allot of questions that I have to ask her.

Like would I be the blood angel princes? And if I were where are my wings? How come my dad don't talk to me through my dreams?

Right now my life is beginning to become a mess. I have a very hot guy on my ass saying that I'm his mate. I mean I don't mind having a really cute guy on my ass I really don't but I just don't have time to think bout guys 😩.

******

Im heading up the stairs to my house Cameron was still following me like whyyyy? What you want?

"What Cameron can I help you?"

"You dint let me explained myself" He said in a low voice that I barely heard

"Okay you got two minutes to explain yourself and half has gone by"

"Okay I said that because I dont want to be with you till I know everything about you like how you like being treated, what you like to eat, where is you favorite place to go when you feel down, how was your life when you were little, because when I get to come into your life I want o make it perfect and only perfect." He explained himself.

Oh God lord help me why he saying that does he want to make me cry or something. Jesus please help me I don't know what to do. God I can feel his heart rising waiting for a answer.

"Okay so what you want me to do?" I asked

"I want you to go out on a date with me?" He said with a smile on his face his eyes were glowing with life.

God I-I-I don't know what to say what do I say do I say yes or no.

"Let me think about it" I said putting my head down looking at the floor.

"Okay Ill take that as a maybe yes" he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Or a maybe no" I said laughing. "Okay Cam see you later I got to go" I said going up the stairs.

I felt that he grabbed me by the wrist and turned me around and kissed me.