I dont promise

"What do you mean?" he asked.
"Exactly what I said"
"Tell meeeee" he said sounding like a six year old.
"Ok. But on two conditions:
One you say nothing to anybody.
Two you don't break up with me after this"
He looked deep into her eyes "I am willing to do whatever. As long as I can keep you!"
She smiled. She was about to tell him but he kissed her too quick. They kissed for a few minutes but that's all they did. "Hey. When do your parents get home?" She asked pulling away to ask him.
"They are on a cruise for the next week"
"And your sister"
"She is with her boyfriend until they get back"
"Oh ok. Wow!"
She leaned back in and they kissed for a few more minutes when he sat up and said "I took and oath. Now tell me"
"Ok so when I was born I wasn't a-" she was cut off by a knock on the door.
"Ok. Who is that?"
He answers the door.
"Marvin? Why aren't you with Maya?"
"She's in the hospital"
"What the hell happened?" Hayden yelled.
"She was in an accident"
"What kind OF ACCIDENT?" He yelled even louder. Lilac touched his shoulder. He calmed down a little bit.
"Thank you" he said quickly to Lilac.
"We were walking home from school when she saw her best friend. She ran across the street without looking an-"
"Wait. Who was this person""
"I don't know. I think her name was Tori bu- anyway. When she crossed the street she didn't see a-" Marvin was interrupted by the phone ringing.
"STUPID INTERRUPTIONS"
he ran to the phone.
"What.......ok........ok......yep....ok I will"
"Who was that?" Lilac asked.
"Tori. She said to meet her at the hospital"
"Well then let's go"
Marvin, Hayden, And Lilac went out to Hayden's car and they all got in. They went to the hospital and met a tall brunette with a gorgeous figure.
"Ok. I wanted to see her but I wanted you guys with. Me. Whatever you see you have to promise you won't freak out"
"I promise"
"I promise"
"I don't promise"