Chapter Seventeen

"We're here Ali. Gotta wake up." I heard Scooter say. I looked up and out the window. We were at an airport. I slowly focused my eyes and stretched. "I'm not ready to go home yet." I told him. "We're not taking you home. You have a gig at the Letterman." He said. I nodded my head and Scooter got my bags for me. "Thanks." I told him. "Yep. No problem." I smiled and we boarded the plane. When we got settled into our seats a voice came over the intercom saying, "Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts we're about to take off. And by the way, we have a special guest flying with us tonight. Miss Ali Zavala." Some people clapped while the rest looked at me like 'Uhmm who the heck is SHE?'. "Hey, who exactly is my manager?" I asked Scooter. He looked at me and chuckled. "You have so much talent, it's hard picking the perfect one. But for right now I guess I am." "Okay." I said. "Why so worried all of a sudden?" He asked. "Well, nothing personal but I don't want you to be my manager if you're managing Justin too." "Why?" "Because, you know, if we ever have to fly together to save time. It would be awkward." I said. "Don't worry I won't be your manager that long." I was really and tried to fall asleep.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I was going to do everything in my power to get Ali back. She was my girl and I need her. I was missing her so badly and I remembered she left with Scooter. I decided to call him and ask if I could talk to her. She'd probably throw the phone in the toilet but who cares. It's worth a try.

He didn't answer. What the hell? I hung up and tried again. Nothing. I was getting really pissed. I texted him and Ali. Neither of them answered. I groaned and fell back on my bed.

TWO DAYS LATER...

BACK TO MY POV:

The plane slowed to a stop and everyone started piling out. I was glad to be outta there. Normally I like plane rides but without Justin is just felt so weird. "Is it even possible to be tired of being tired?" I asked Scooter. He laughed and said, "I don't know but tired or not you need to rest for tomorrow." I shrugged as we walked inside the hotel. "Mr. Braun, good to see you as always." The guy behind the counter said. I looked at his name and tried not to laugh. It was 'Ben Dover'. OH. MY. GOD. I was dead right there. I couldn't even...just WOW! I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out laughing. "Is there a problem Miss Zavala?" He asked. "No..ahahaaa!" I turned around so they wouldn't see me laughing. That's when another hotel worker said, "Evening, Miss Zavala." His name was 'Hugh Jass'. That was it. I fell on the ground laughing. I must've looked crazy but I didn't care. EVERYONE was staring at me. I was literally crying because I was laughing so much. "Oh goodness..ahaahahaha! Just...MAKE IT STOP!...hahahaaaa!" "Oh lord, we need to get her to her room. Please hurry up with that key." I heard Scooter say. "Come on." Scooter said as he picked me up. I think I woke up just about every person in the hotel.

Scooter set me on the bed and said, "Your welcome." And walked out. That's when I realized he did all this on purpose. Good thinking cause I needed this. I didn't think it would happen without Justin, but I fell asleep smiling.