Chapter Six: Japan!

I woke up the next morning next to Justin. He had his arm around my waist, still asleep. I turned to lay on my stomach and started softly kissing his bare chest. I could see him smile as he slowly started to wake up. He took my hand and put it on his chest. "You make my heart beat girl." I laughed and we laid like that for a while.

Just then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Justin said. Scooter walked in and saw us laying together. He laughed and said, "Someone's getting a little comfortable." I felt my cheeks get hot as my face went red. "I'm just kidding Ali. I hate to break up whatever is going on but we gotta go." "Kay we'll be out in a while." Justin said. Scooter left and Justin turned to look at me. "Are you excited for Japan?" He asked me. "Of course!" I said. He laughed and said, "Good." I got up, gave Justin a kiss, then left to go take a shower. I took a quick shower and got dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt. I decided not to wear make-up today. About five minutes later Justin came in and sat down on the bed that I didn't even sleep in. He looked around the room and asked me, "Are you going to miss California?" I nodded and sat down next to him. "I love you so much girl." he said. Before I could reply he kissed my lips and picked me up. He ran around the hotel like a monkey. I laughed uncontrollably. He ran out the back door to the car waiting for us. He set me down on a seat and said, "be right back." He ran upstairs and came back with my bags. He put them in the back and sat in the seat next to me. "We all set?" Scooter asked. "Yup." Justin said. Scooter started the car and we drove to the airport.

Half an hour later we arrived at LAX. "Alright, we're here." Scooter said. "Don't worry about hiding we have Kenny meeting us in the front to escort you." Scooter said to me. I smiled and said, "Ok thanks." We walked up to the doors and Kenny was waiting there as planned. He opened the door for us and led us toward the ticket counter. Scooter paid for all four of us and we got on a private plane. We were going straight to Japan, no stops. That kind of made me nervous because I didn't really enjoy flying. Justin saw me looking nervous and squeezed my hand. He said, "It's okay babe." I smiled at him as Kenny led us onto the plane. For only four people being on this plane it was pretty big. There was a back room and a mini fridge and a nice bathroom and everything. The back room ended up being split into three rooms separated with doors. It was way bigger than you'd think. Justin explained to me that one room was for Kenny. One for Scooter. And the last one for the both of us. It had a double bed. I asked him, "is it necessary to have all this? It's only a three day flight." "For my princess yes, it is necessary." he said. I laughed and kissed his cheek. We sat down on the couch that was in the main area. I sat cross legged as Justin held me and played with my hair. Scooter and Kenny sat on the couch across from us and just smiled at how in love we were.

After a while Justin asked me, "you hungry babe?" I nodded and he got up to the fridge. He pulled out some wrapped sandwiches. He asked me what kind I wanted. I said, "Ham please." he smiled and handed me a sandwich. He tossed sandwiches at Scooter and Kenny and sat down with his own. He and I ate in silence as he got up for sodas. He handed me a grape and a strawberry for himself. I laughed and he asked, "What?" I looked up and said, "How'd you know grape was my favorite?" he laughed and said, "I do my research." I laughed at how silly he was. I started to get drowsy after a while. I stood up and grabbed Justin's hand. I started to pull him towards our room. He looked pretty tired too. I went into the bathroom and changed into some pajamas. He changed too but all he had to do was take his pants off and put a white t-shirt on. He happily did that in front of me. When he was taking his pant off he made it like a strip show and twirled his shirt around his head. I laughed an threw a pillow at him. He laughed too and finished getting dressed. He laid down next to me. He turned the lamp light off and I cuddled up close to him. We were facing the same direction so he put his arms around my waist. He slowly started kissing my neck and I said, "Love you Justin." I felt him smile against my neck as he said, "I love you too."