Chapter 13: Celebration

Justin picked me up bridal style and twirled me around. I was so happy and exhausted. "We killed it tonight." Justin said. I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. Scooter was so proud of me. I could tell. He smiled and patted me ok the back. "You have a special talent Ali." I smiled back and said, "Thanks." Then out of nowhere Laney ran into the room and hugged me. I smiled excitedly and asked, "What are you doing in Japan?" "You mean what are WE doing in Japan." She said. Then Chaz and my Dad walked in. But like, my REAL Dad. I haven't seen him in years. He was a deadbeat and I didn't want anything to do with him. "Dad what are you doing here?" I asked him while giving a quick hug to Chaz. "What I can't see my own daughter living her dream?" I was about to tell him off but I didn't want to start any drama in front of everyone so I led him into another room

We sat down on a couch and talked. "What are you talking about? You didn't even care about my dream. You said it was stupid and it would never happen." I said angrily. "That's not true." He said. "You never care about me. That's why Mom left you." His face darkened. "I don't even want to talk about this. I'm not gonna let you ruin my night." I said. "Why'd you even come? Why now and not seven years ago?" I said. "Because seven years ago you were worthless and had nothing to offer." He yelled. "Nothing to offer? What? Being your daughter wasn't enough?" I yelled shakily." Then Justin walked in and asked if I was alright. Before he could even finish his sentence my Dad cut in and said, "Go away! This doesn't concern you!" "Don't talk to him like that!" I yelled. "What is he your boyfriend?" He taunted. "Yes I am. Is there a problem with that?" Justin asked. "Whatever." My Dad said as he started to leave. "Wait." I said. He turned around and stared at me. "What do I have to offer now that I didn't before?" I asked. "Fame and fortune." He said blankly. "Well good luck with that." I smirked. He stormed out and I hope that was the last of him we would see. "You okay babe?" Justin asked. "Yeah." I replied.

We walked out and I hugged my mom she stroked my hair and offered to drive Justin and I to the hotel. We got in the car. "How do you know your way around Japan?" I asked her. "I don't. It's called GPS." She said sarcastically. I laughed and stared out the window. I felt Justin's hand interlace with mine. I looked at our hands then at him. We smiled at each other and the car started to stop. "Thanks C.C. Justin said politely." "Your welcome sweetie. Anytime." She said. Justin got out then quickly went to the other side to open the door for me. I smirked at the goodie two-shoes he was trying to be and got out. "Bye Mom. Love you." I said. "Love you too. Come home soon." She said. I shut the door behind me and walked with Justin to our room.

First things first. I needed to take a shower. All that sweating onstage was pretty gross. I pulled out an oversized shirt and some boy shorts. I went into the bathroom and started up the shower.

Justin was singing Baby when I got out. I smiled and put my clothes on. When I walked out Justin was ready for his shower. I sat down on the bed and flicked on the tv. I changed it to Mtv and Justin and I were all over it. I watched contently as I heard Justin singing in the bathroom. Then I heard Scooter walking up the stairs and told him to come look at the tv. He smiled and said, "Are you liking this so far?" I smiled and nodded. "Not for long." He said sarcastically. "I've already gotten death threats on twitter from Beliebers." I said. Scooter laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. It's nothing serious." I smiled and he left.

I sat back down on the bed and kept watching. Then Justin walked out shirtless and I winked at him. "Rawr." He said. I giggled and did the 'Come Here' motion with my finger being flirty. "Me likey." He said. He was so silly. I turned the tv off and and locked the door. Justin's eyes got wide and he asked, "Babe are you sure?" I smirked and said, "If you want to." He got serious and pulled me toward his chest. I kissed his lips and we slowly made our way to the bed. I placed my hand on his back and ran it up and down. With my other hand I grabbed a pillow. When he let go for a split second I threw the pillow at his face and ran across the room laughing. "That's not cool." Justin said laughing. "Did you really want to?" I asked seriously. "Well..yeah kinda." He said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes. You looked like you wanted to and if that's what you wanted then I would be happy to be your first." I smiled and said, "That's sweet but I'll only do it if you marry me." He smiled and said, "That's a promise I'm willing to take on." I smiled and said, "You're on." We shook hands and I flopped on the bed laughing. "Justin, I'm really sorry I didn't think you would take it seriously." I said. "it's okay babe. Can we still..." He started to say. I got up and kissed his shoulder. "Of course." I said.

He smiled and carried me to the couch. He sat me on his lap lightly and started to trail my jaw bone with kisses leading up to my lips. I joined him in kissing his lips and ran my fingers through his hair. I held onto his chest as I wrapped my legs around him. He liked that. He reached for my hand and started to trail it with kisses going down until he reached my hand again. Then he kissed my hand and looked into my eyes. "I love you." He whispered. He started going up my thigh. I didn't like it. "Stop." I said seriously. "I'm sorry girl please don't go away." I kissed his cheek and said, "Just don't do it again." He nodded and kissed my lips again. We made out for another 10 minutes then we both got tired. I started to get up as Justin carried my to the bed. He turned of the light and got under the blankets with me. I laid my head on his chest as he kissed my forehead. "Good night Justy." I said. "Good night girl." He said.