Chapter Two: Beach Party Swag

The next morning I woke up to a text from Justin that said, "Morning babe, meet me outside at 9:00 o'clock. It was 8:45 so I changed into some clothes and waited downstairs. 10 minutes later the doorbell rang. I was the only one awake so I answered it. Besides I already knew who it was. Justin greeted me with some roses and a kiss. I asked him where we were going as he led me to the car. "It's a surprise", he said with a smile. I got into the car and he shut the door behind me. When he got in he turned the radio on and "U Smile" was playing. He started singing to me with his sweet voice. We drove to an unfamiliar neighborhood. When he pulled up to a huge tan house, I saw Caitlin and Christian Beadles. I could feel my heart racing as I saw Caitlin get into the car. She was so beautiful. I wondered why I couldn't be as pretty as her. I think Justin could tell what I was thinking because he looked at me and said, "She may be my ex but she doesn't mean anything near as what you mean to me now." He smiled and kissed my lips. I smiled back as he put one hand on the steering wheel and the other in mine. He started up the car and we headed out. I was kind of nervous to be around Justin's ex but right away I could tell she really liked me. "So how long have you guys been dating?" asked Caitlin. Justin and I both looked at each other and it got kind of awkward considering we hadn't made it official. "Ali, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I laughed and said, "I kind of thought I already was." "Well then I guess that makes us official", Justin said. Caitlin laughed and said, "I guess that answers my question." We drove for a while just hanging out and talking. I never thought Caitlin would be so nice. After a while we finally got to a beach that was absolutely stunning. "Here we are", Justin said. He went to the other side and opened the door for me. "You are such a gentleman", I said. "I try", He said. We all got out and ran out to the beach. The sand felt so good between my toes. The cool air and cold ocean were just perfect. Justin and Christian ran off in they're shorts into the water. They were both shirtless and I do have to say it was pretty hot. They were both being goofballs splashing each other. Caitlin and I just sat in the sand and talked. "Do you love him?" she asked me. I said, "Well yeah of course I've loved him ever since I could remember. Why?" "I Was just asking. He seems to really love you," she said. "You really think so?" I asked. "Totally. It's really obvious." She told me. "We've only known each other for like two days", I said. "Then I guess it's love at first sight," she said. We sat thinking about that for a while until Justin came over and sat next to me. I guess I must have looked worried because Justin asked me, "Shawty you alright? What's wrong?" "Nothing. I was just wondering...do you love me? Like truly." "Yes. Of course. With all my heart." "Why me though? Why didn't you pick a skinnier and prettier belieber?" "Girl, you're my one love. When you smile, I smile. And I'll never let you go." He held me and started singing "Never Let You Go". Which somehow he knew was my favorite song. We stood up and held each other staring at the sunset on the ocean. It was just then that I realized we had been here all day and I didn't even realize time went by so fast. "I have to go home. My mom might be worried." "Alright Shawty." We all got in the car and drove home. The whole time Justin was holding my hand. It was the sweetest thing. When we got to my house Caitlin asked for my number. We exchanged numbers and said goodbye. Christian came out and hugged me a little longer than he should've. Justin said smiling, "You better back off my girl." Christian laughed and said alright man she's all yours. Justin slowly took my hands and pulled me near his chest. We started rocking back and forth. Caitlin saw us and played "First Dance" on her iPod. This was such a special moment that I would never forget. And something tells me he wouldn't either. When the song ended Justin walked me up to my house and kissed me. He said, "Goodnight girl, I love you." "I love you too," I said back. He stared into my eyes and then turned to leave. I walked into my house and my mom was waiting for me inside. "Where were you?" she asked me calmly. "I was with Justin." I replied. "Somehow I knew that," she said smiling. "Laney told me everything." I laughed and said, "why am I not surprised?" I was really exhausted so I kissed my mom on the cheek and got ready for bed. When I got in bed I decided to call Laney. She answered and said excitedly, "how was your first date with Justin Bieber?" I laughed and told her everything. When we got done talking I hung up and fell asleep.