Chapter fifteen

The jet finally reached a stop and we gathered up our things. Justin's grandparents knew we were coming so they met us at the airport. "Hey! Nice to meet you all." I said to Justin's grandparents. "Nice to finally meet you." They said back. I smiled as they greeted Justin and led us to their car.

The drive to their house was nice. Everything in Stratford was so nice. I had never been here before and it was so beautiful. Even in the summer it wasn't scorching like some other places. We all got out and headed into the house with our bags. Their house was beautiful as well. Justin's room was of course all decked out in Toronto Maple Leafs gear. I smiled and set my stuff in his room. His grandma walked in and said, "Justin, kitchen's all yours." Justin smirked at me and told me to hang out in the living room. I got up and followed him there. I sat on the couch and talked to his grandpa. He was so nice. He was like the father figure I never had and he said he really enjoyed my company. I was so glad that Justin's family liked me. I smiled and hung onto every word he was saying.

About an hour later Justin called from the kitchen, "Dinner is served." In a failed attempt of an Italian accent. I laughed and hugged him when I saw what he had made. It was lasagna, my favorite food. He smiled and tried to kiss me. "Not in front of your grandparents." I whispered. He chuckled and kissed me anyway. I sat down next to Justin and we all laughed, ate, and talked. Then Justin's grandma asked jokingly, "So when are the two of you getting married?" I laughed and Justin said, "Hopefully soon." I smiled and kept eating my dinner.

After a while everyone had finished and I helped clean up the kitchen. Justin and I did the dishes and then went to the living room to watch tv. We watched a couple episodes of Glee and then headed off to bed. I put on my pajamas and snuggled into Justin's chest. "I love you." I whispered. He kissed my neck and said, "I love you too."

The next morning I really wanted to jog somewhere but I couldn't go by myself because I had no idea where anything was at. So I woke up Justin and asked if he would jog with me. He said, "Sure, there's a park just a couple blocks down wanna go there?" I nodded and we both put on some nike shorts and a t-shirt. Justin's grandparents were already up, watching the news, drinking coffee, and whatever else old people do(LOL). So we said we would be back later and headed outside. It was a perfect day to go running. Justin and I jogged side by side and headed to the park.

It didn't take very long to get there so we decided to run the trails deep inside the park. It was kind of romantic in a weird way. He was always alongside me. And you would think it would be me trying to catch up with him. Think again. I can't even count how many times I had to slow down so that he could catch up. It was so funny, but kinda cute too.

After a while, we both got tired and decided to stop for a while. We sat down on a bench and drank some water. "I needed that." He said, under his breath. I smiled and nodded in agreement. We jogged back and headed back to the house. We both walked in sweaty, his grandparents laughed and asked, "Was it worth all that?" We both nodded and I headed to the shower. Justin waited for me so he could take one too.

When I got out, Justin was starting to doze off. I slowly started to climb on top of him. Then his eyes got wide. "Babe, what are you doing?" He said panicked but excited at the same time. "Nothing. I just needed to tell you something." I whispered in a very sexy tone. "What?" He said. "You need to..." I said very slowly. "Need to what?" Justin asked. I got off of him threw a towel at him and said, Take a shower!" I laughed as a wave of relief fell over him. "Babe, I thought you were going to...you know...again." I laughed and said, "With your grandparents here?" He chuckled and said, "Yeah, that was a stupid question." He got up and quickly ran to the shower. I rolled my eyes and sat on his bed. I pulled out my phone and texted Laney.

TEXT CONVO:

A: hey girl what's up?(:
L: Not much hangin with Chaz wby?
A: in Stratford with Justin and staying at his grandparents house.
L: ! is it awkward?
A: haha no not at all why?
L: well have they seen you kiss?
A: lol yeah, they don't mind
L: oh haha just wondering :P
A: well justin's getting outta the shower so text ya later xoxo
L: Kbye(:

I put my phone away and Justin came out of the shower. "What should we do today?" He asked. "I don't know." I giggled. "Well, I'm up for anything." He said smiling. I giggled again and said, "I really have no idea." He smiled and said, "Why so giggly today babe?" That only made me giggle even more. He stepped toward me and started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably. "Jus..ahahah...Ju..Stop..hahahahaa..I-I...hahahahah..Justin!...hahahahah." He stopped tickling me and kissed the side of my face. I smiled, my face still red. "Now I know how to make you laugh." Justin said, smirking. "Thanks a lot." I said sarcastically. "Anytime." He said back. "Hey girl, I'm gonna go visit an old buddy of mine. Would you mind just staying here?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "Kay. Well I'll see you later babe." He said kissing my cheek. I heard him get into his car and drive off.