Chapter Six: Japan!

Start from the beginning

TWO DAYS LATER...

We finally landed in Japan and started to get off. Kenny leaded us toward the back of the airport. When we got outside Justin's tour bus was there. Pattie and Mama Jan were already on the bus. Pattie gushed and said, "so this is her. It's nice to officially meet you. I've heard so many nice things about you. Justin just won't shut up about you." Mama Jan laughed and said, "Yeah if he doesn't shut up he's going to break another vocal chord." We all laughed and Justin said, "Well, it's true. You're always on my mind girl." Pattie sat me down on the couch and we started talking. "Honey, I'm sorry I was a little rude the day at Justin's concert. I thought you were just a fan and Justin stopped a whole concert for you so I was a little anxious because there were so many upset fans." I smiled and said, "it's okay." she smiled back an hugged me. Mama Jan told Justin and I, "You two must my exhausted from the plane ride why don't you go to Justin's room and take a rest. We'll see you in the morning." Pattie and Kenny murmured in agreement. "Ok, goodnight everyone." I said. Then Justin led me into the back towards his room. It was covered in posters of the 'Toronto Maple Leafs'. I laughed and looked around his room. He smiled and we got into his bed.

I had trouble sleeping and apparently Justin did too. Because he asked me, "Babe you still awake?" I said, "Yeah, why?" he said, "I can't sleep." "Neither can I." I replied. "Will you sing to me?" I asked him. "Of course babe." he said. He started singing 'One Less Lonely Girl'. I slowly started falling asleep as the song seemed to get slower and the words started to make no sense. Right before I was at the verge af slumber I felt a kiss on my forehead and that's the last thing I remember.

The next morning I felt a warm hand tracing my face and leading down towards my arms and back up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Justin smiling. He kissed my cheek and said, "morning Ali." I smiled as he stared into my eyes. Just then my stomach rumbled. "Let's get you something to eat." he said. He started to get up and I looked down and said to my stomach, "Thanks for ruining the moment." He laughed and led me to the kitchen. Pattie was making pancakes. "Thanks mom." Justin said as he took some and put them on a plate. We sat down at the table as Justin brought some syrup. We ate in slilence for a while. When we were done. I took the plates to the sink. "Thanks Pattie, they were really good." She smiled and said, "Glad you like them honey." I smiled back. I helped her clean up the kitchen. I started to do the dishes. They were the last thing that needed to be done and I offered to do them. "You are a saint! If only you could Justin to do that kind of stuff. I swear that boy is so lazy." she said quietly. "Heard that." Justin said. We laughed and she left to go watch some tv. After a while I was almost done with the dishes I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. We stayed like that until I was done then he turned me around and we kissed for a while. We were so into it that we didn't notice everyone come and watch. I opened my eyes and stopped. "What's wrong babe?" Justin asked. He turned around and laughed. I was so embarrassed. Everyone laughed and said we were hoping that would happen. Mama Jan said, "don't be embarrassed we accept you and Justin's love for each other." I smiled and we walked out to sit down on the couch. I sat on his lap as the driver drove us to the first venue on Justin's tour in Japan. I looked out the window the whole time. It was so beautiful in Japan. "it's beautiful here huh?" Justin asked me. "Yeah." I said in awe. He pulled my face towards his and kissed me. Then he said, "Not as beautiful as you." he kissed me again and I giggled. "I love your laugh." he said. That made me giggle even more.

We arrived at the stadium and got out. We all went to the back dressing room and waited as Justin got dressed and ready for tonight's performance. Mama Jan and him did some vocal exercises in the other room. I understood why I couldn't be in there. It would throw Justin off track. After they were down he came out. Scooter handed his some sweet sugared candies. "You're all the sugar I need." Justin said to me in a pervy voice. I threw an empty water bottle at him and said, "that was cheeesy." He laughed and said, "hey, careful with the bottles I have bad experiences with them." he laughed jokingly as I threw another one at him. Then he said, "Oww I don't know why she just threw that at me." he chuckled as I pulled him onto the couch. I sat on his lap and we kissed for a little bit.

"Okay show-time." Scooter said. We all went out to the under-stage. Everyone was there. Kenny, Scooter, Allison, Mama Jan, Pattie, Jeremy, Ryan Good and the rest of his team. Scooter said a prayer as we all held hands. I had watched 'Never Say Never' so much that I was familiar with this ritual. I smiled to myself at that thought. Justin was making an entrance this time so I followed him to the under-stage part where he rises up to the stage. "You ready?" I asked him. "Yeah. Because you're here." he laughed. I kissed him on the lips as the countdown started. He slowly started rising up and up. I quickly ran out to the part where I could see him. He couldn't see me but I could see him. I watched contently as he sang his heart out and did what he loves to do. "Amazing isn't it?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jeremy standing there with tears forming in his eyes. I said, "Yeah. It is. It's very nice to meet you sir." I said to him. He smiled and said, "nice to meet you too. Word travels fast." he laughed. "Is my son treating you nicely?" he asked suddenly. I blushed and said, "Of course sir." he laughed and said, "Good. I would've had to kick his butt." I laughed and we watched Justin finish up his song. Then 'One Less Lonely Girl' started to come on. Kenny came over and grabbed my arm. "Come on." he said. I looked around nervously as I saw his crew smiling at me. I knew what was happening when he started to lead me onto the stage. I walked over to the stool and sat down. Justin started singing to me and handed me some roses. He stood closer to me than he normally would. When the song ended he stood me up and twirled me around. "This is my girl everyone." he said into the mic. He smiled and kissed my lips. I saw some girls in the front row crying. I felt so bad because I remembered when that was me in the front row watching him sing to a girl that wasn't me. But then I realized I am different than the other 'One Less Lonely Girls', because I was the one he actually loved. I smiled as the dancers led me off stage. When I got under the stage everyone clapped and hugged me. "Did he plan this?" I asked. They laughed and said yes. I was so happy and excited and so many other feelings I can't describe. But one thing for sure I was TIRED. Like ridiculously tired. I told Pattie and she said, "Should I drive you to the hotel?" "Yes please." I said. She led me outside to her car and drove me to the hotel. "Are you feeling alright?" she asked me. "I feel sick." I told her. "We'll take you to a doctor in the morning." she said. "In the meantime, try and get some rest." she led me up to me and Justin's room. I laid down on the bed and she kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams honey." she said to me. Then I fell asleep.