#10- Sad Story of Steven Kent

The sad, sad story of Steven Kent

Not only does Steven have to share the last name of one of the most important, and powerful people on this Earth...Louis, but Louis is also his mortal enemy.

Louis is Steven's brother's son's niece's grandmother's goldfish's wife's daughter's frying pan's son. Except he is a human. A super cool human. Louis was always cooler than Steven. However, Steven never liked to admit it. He was really arrogant, that Steven.

Steven was actually super lame, but a cool type of super lame. Like, his favorite color is beige but he can punch your dad in the face. Your dad's perfectly sculpted face...
Steven is in a relationship with your dad. Or maybe I'm just hitting on him. No, Steven is in a relationship with your dad.

He actually wants to inform you that he's kicking you out. Your dad is angry because you don't like his basement gym. Well, it's Steven's now, but it was for you. Too bad. Now it's Steven's. Steven's basement gym. That your dad built.

Steven is super strong now. Strong enough to beat Louis. His favorite color is still beige, but now he can super mega ultra uber crazy super mega awesome crazy dance dance revolution super means ultra punch your dad. Steven has killed your dad.

Steven feels so so bad. He loved your dad, he loved you. Now he can't even face you. Steven skips your dad's funeral. He needs time to himself to sit on the mountain and think about what he's done.

You find Steven sitting alone. His legs dangle off the cliffside. It's dangerous. The sun sets behind him, making him a shadowy figure. His large, muscular body is outlined by the sun. Beautiful. You think to yourself. "Steven?" You call out.

You hear Steven sigh, "What do you want?" He asks. His voice is harsh but you can sense a feeling of loneliness hiding in his tone. "I just...wanted to see how you were holding up." You say. Steven stands, despite his tall build he still moved with grace.

"You always look out for me. It's too bad no one will be able to care for you now." Steven says. You blush lightly as he turns and walks to you. "That's not true. You can take care of me." You say hopefully. Steven places a hand under your chin and tips your head up to his. "You know it really is too bad your father and I were never married." Steven says. "Yes...yes it is," you say as you lean in.

Steven kisses you deeply but pulls back quickly. "I thought you were gay." You murmur. Suddenly, Steven turns into a gruesome ogre. "I'm bishrekshual." He whispers back, and with that he turns and jumps off of the cliff behind him. He is dead. You fall to your knees. Weeping.