"It's good to know that you have friends." She said. "Go on. Don't be out late."

"Alright, be home later." I said before walking out the door again. As if on cue, Bella's truck pulled in the long driveway. I jogged to the truck to avoid getting soak.

"Hey." Bella greeted. I buckled in quickly before speaking.

"Hey, Bella." I said in return. She pulled out as she started talking about Jacob.

"Has he answered your calls or at least tried to call?" She asked. I shook my head. "Then he must be really sick."

"What about Billy?" I asked. She sighed before she answered.

"He says the Jacob has mono." She answered. I looked out the window and watched the trees.

-
"We're here." Bella said catching my attention. I looked forward to see Jacob walking. His hair was cut off, he had a tattoo on his left arm, and he was shirtless in the pouring rain. Even though I hated him for not calling, he still looked good. Bella stopped the vehicle and hopped out. I examined everything around the woods while Jacob talked to Bella about not wanting to hurt her and that they can't be friends anymore. I decided that I have had enough, so I jumped out. I stomped over to Jacob and glared at him.

"Hello, Jacob." I said coldly. Bella was too shocked to speak to him. A group of boys called for Jacob. My eyes adverted to the boys and noticed it was Sam and his little puppies.

"Look, Avery. Let me ex-" My fist collided with his face. He stepped back a few feet as he gripped his face. Everything was silent until he spoke up. "You shouldn't have done that."

"I shouldn't have punched you? Listen to me, Jacob." I said as I tried to get him to listen. "Punching you made me feel so much better. Knowing that you are in pain makes me feel better."

"Avery, you don't understand." Jacob pleaded. I shook my head at him.

"No, I believe I do understand." I said. "You don't understand that you don't have the right to go and play around with me or Bella."

"Avery, please." He said in a pleading voice.

"Goodbye, Jacob." I waved to him and walked towards the truck. "Oh, by the way. Thanks for answering my calls and calling back."

"Avery, please. Please, listen to me." Jacob called after me. I jumped and ignored him. Bella pulled out of the driveway in silence.

"Can you believe him?" Bella whispered. I knew she was going to crack at any minute.

"I hope he suffers and realizes what the hell he put us through." I mumbled under my breath.

-
Bella dropped me off and said goodbye. She raced off of the property while I walked to the front door. The door swung open before I could even reach the door knob. Annabell stood in the door with a concerned look. She grabbed my wet jacket and yanked me inside. A blanket was wrapped around my shoulders to provide me warmth. She ushered me to the couch to sit down. Her arm was wrapped around my shoulder. Everything was silent except for the sound of rain hitting the windows softly.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked. I nodded and cleared my throat.

"It's about Jacob." I whispered. Her touch tensed slightly then relaxed.

"Did he hurt you?" She asked with curiosity.

"He kissed me a few days ago and never said anything. I have called him but he never answered. He didn't even bother to call back. I thought that maybe he was too sick to answer the phone but when I got there." I paused. "He was walking fine. He chopped off all of his beautiful hair and got a tattoo."

"What did you do?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I punched him." I said as I started laughing. "It felt wonderful to see him in pain."

"That's my girl." My mom whispered as she hugged me. I was crying and laughing at the same time. A phone started ringing as my mom and I glanced at each other. We both reached for the phone at the same time.

"Put it on speaker." I ordered. She nodded and answered the phone. The speaker button was pressed as a voice went through the speakers.

"Avery, I need you to listen to me." A familiar voice said through the phone. "I am sorry for kissing you then rejecting you. I really am sorry."

"Jacob, I don't have time for this." I stated. I heard a scoff from the other side.

"Avery, I want you to understand that I have changed. I don't want to hurt you." He said.

"Promise?" I asked. Jacob hesitated a bit which caused me to sigh. "Goodbye, Jacob." My mom pressed the end button.

"What the hell?" She asked which caused me to shrug.

"I don't know." I said truthfully as I placed my head on a pillow and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, darling." My mom said before turning the lights off and walked up the stairs.

--
Part of it was just a filler. Sorry. :/

Vote, comment, and follow.

Smile everyday. Keep on turtling.

~Katie