Chapter One: The Simple Joy Of...Meeting Justin Bieber?

Flashing lights. Thumping bass. The sweet voice of an angel. Yes I was at a Justin Bieber concert. I would remember this night for the rest of my life. This would be the night my best friend Laney and I meet Justin Bieber backstage and have the time of our started when we rocking and swaying to the music of "Somebody To Love." The song ended and we saw Scooter Braun walking toward us and ask me, "Do you want to be the OLLG?" Of course I said yes! Why wouldn't I? He led me up to the stage and I sat down on the stool as Justin started swooning me and singing with his perfect voice. He handed me a bouquet of roses and looked me in the eyes. The first time he really looked at me and then he stopped... I had no idea what was going on. Then he said into the mic "This is her. The girl I've been looking for. The girl of my dreams." The whole crowd went silent as they watched Justin pick me up and take me backstage to his dressing room. When we got to the room he sat me in a chair and just stared into my eyes not saying a word. After a couple of minutes he asked if I had any friends with me and I told him about Laney. He left to go get her. I checked my phone and had about a gazillion messages from her. She was freaking out asking what I was doing. Just then Justin and Laney walked in. Laney sat next to me and Justin sat down and kept staring at me again. I finally asked him, "What are you looking at?" he said "Your beauty it's just so...you're so...wow..." I heard Laney squeal with excitement. Just then Scooter and Pattie walked in freaking out asking Justin what the heck he was doing. Justin said "What's the matter?" "Uhmm well you just stopped a whole show for a fan and there's a thousand girls freaking out there." "She's not just a fan. She's my whole life now." "You just met me though", I said. "Don't you believe in love at first sight?" He asked me. I blushed and looked away. "Don't hide that beautiful face from me", he said smiling. Then he leaned in and kissed me sweetly. "Well we're going to leave you guys alone but this won't happen again", Scooter said. "And we will talk about this later", Pattie said. Then the both left. Justin never took his eyes off of me. I felt so beautiful at that moment. About an hour later Pattie came in and said, "Justin they are almost done packing up from the concert and we need to go home so please make sure that these girls get home safely." Justin asked, "Is it okay if I drive them home?" "Sure", Pattie said. "But make sure you come right back." "Alright", Justin said. We all walked out the back door so we wouldn't get caught by the paparazzi. Justin held the door open for me and Laney as we got into the car. When he started the car Justin asked if I could sit in the passenger seat next to him. I was shocked but did as I was asked. He asked for my number and said he couldn't live without me and he would never forget tonight. The 10 minute ride seemed like 5 seconds and I was upset when we had to get out of the car. Laney was spending the night and was exhausted so she went right inside the house. I was pretty tired too so I walked up the porch steps. "Wait", I heard Justin say. He came up from behind me and grabbed my hand he kissed me passionately. "I could stay in this moment forever," He said. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Justin's phone buzzed with a text from Pattie. "I gotta go", Justin said. "I'm really sorry." I said, "No it's okay." He said embarrassed, "I think I'm falling in love with you, and I don't even know your name." "It's Alicia but everyone calls me Ali." I said. "Ali" He said. "That's the most beautiful name I've ever heard. I'll never forget you." He kissed me one last time before heading back to his car. I walked inside and went upstairs to my room. This truly was the best night of my life. I quickly tweeted "Tonight was the best night of my life(:" Then I changed into my pajamas and turned out the light. I had just crawled into bed when my phone buzzed with a text. It was from a number I didn't recognize but as soon as I read it I knew who it was from. It said "Goodnight girl, hope you had a good time tonight. I love you." It was from Justin. I squealed with excitement and replied "Yea. I had a wonderful time. Love you too(:" I put my phone away and fell asleep.