What do we have now?

I start my journey from my eighth period class to the bus loop as always,
but I was interrupted by my best friend practically tackling me to the ground.
      "I SAW YOU TALKING TO HIM" , she yelped. I gave her a look signaling she needed to tone it down a bit,
     "Were in a crowd of people, is it really necessary for everyone here to know my business?" I snapped. She looked surprised but nonetheless took her tone down a few notches and said,
      "So what were you guys talking about? You kept smiling!!" I looked away afraid my face might tell it all. I'm crushing and I'm crushing hard. You always hear stories about how the weird kid crushes on the popular kid, thinks he's dreamy. Well here I am in all my nerdiness. Crushing on Jakob.
      "Erm-Uh it wasn't much, he just wanted to ask me something, probably just to do his homework is all.", I said it. but I didn't want to believe it. She looked at me with her big puppy dog eyes and said

      "C'mon please just tell me", she pleaded.

      "Look I already told you, it was nothing. Please Sydney just drop it. When it looked like she ran out of energy to beg, she gave in and changed the subject. Sydney is a nice girl, she has caramel tan skin, shes Hawaiian, he hair climbs past her waist, her eyes were a coffee brown tinted with mocha, and she had a million dollar laugh which comes with a smile even money cant beat. She walks with a sense of purpose like she always knows where shes going. As I approached my empty bus slot, I glanced behind me to see if I lost Sydney and instead, the first person I layed eyes on was Jakob. A surge of electrical snaps rushed through my veins, before I realized where I was going, I stole one last glance before coming face to metal with a bus. The only way this could be more nerve-wracking is if he notices me. I diligently stood waiting for my bus to arrive, periodically sneaking glimpses of his dreamy demeanor. A gust of wind nearly knocked me off my feet as my yellow chariot pulled into the slot. I looked back once more and ran to catch up with my bus buddy Jason.

_____________________________________________________________________

I was working on math homework when Andy warily knocked on my door,

"I'm a little busy right now so unless its important, make it snappy", I stopped, realized what I said and waited for his response. He racked the door open, peeked through the slit, and looked around.

"So I was wondering what you wanted for dinner cause we don't have much here but soup.", He seemed standoffish and I felt responsible so I decided to apologize in my sick twisted way by being nice to him now.

"Um, I'll eat anything really, whatever you like to eat is fine", I say and smile. He looks at the floor as if he's thinking, an a devilish grin sweeps across his face.

"Does Chinese sound good?, your mother told me you go crazy over that stuff." He chuckled and anticipated an answer. I perked up, set my work to the side, hopped off my bed, and smiled;

"Even better lets drive and get it, I could use a change of scenery." He seemed surprised but without any further hesitation he moved out of the door way started walking down the hallway and yelled "onward and upward my child."

The ride there was amazing, Andy and I enjoyed playful banter back and forth, I learned so much about him. No wonder he's my father, we have millions of things in common. He's such a nice person, I'm glad he came back. I could never call him dad though, it just wouldn't feel right. We stopped at a stoplight and turned around when I noticed I didn't recognize the area around me, I became scared. My palms became sweaty, my thoughts slammed into the barriers of my skull until one flew out of my mouth,

"Where are we going Andy?", gripping the door and console hard enough my knuckles match the whites of my eyes. He smirked and laughed, nearly maniacally.

"Don't worry, I want to check on Ana," (my mother). I scoffed, quite the act when you only just came back into our lives. The grip on my fists loosened and I began to hastily shovel food into my mouth, realizing how hungry I really was.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N -

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a literal year, there's no excuse I just had so much stuff going on in my life that there was just no time. I'm back for good though, I'm going to try and make Fridays my upload day. Don't forget to leave comments and vote for the chapters! Love you all, byee.