Call Me A Doctor

Authors Notes: To The Girl That Those Damn Crusty Toes As Her Profile Picture, Am I Suppose To Be Sad Or Want To Re-Write My Damn Story Uhh Nah Soo Heffa Be Gone Cause I Personally Don't Give A Fuck Boo. Where Your Stories At ? Okay Then Proceed Your Day.

Rashad  Pov: 

 I came back to see what Keisha was talking about, when i had reached her room she was layed out passed out. At this point I was scared of loosing her, I really don't know I guess you can say I was feeling some type of way.

 I picked her now pale body up and ran down the stairs and to my car, Shit the next hospital Is Like 30 Minutes away. I cranked the car up and reversed it, I had forgot about her sister but I'll tell them when I get to the hospital. I made it there less than 15 minutes.

 I took one more look at her body that look so lifeless this IS ALL MY FAUGHT I thought over and over again. I unstrapped Keisha and carried her like A baby. I walked and and demanded someone to help me. "Sir, can you please calm down." Some women said. " What the fuck I look like calming down?" Finally someone rushed and took Keisha out've My strong grip. 

I decided to call Cajuan and her sister. I pulled out my phone and went threw my contacts, I selected Cajuans name. He Picked Up, "Aye B meet me at the hospital something went down with Keisha don't tell Michelle. 

"Iight One."

"One."

I sat there waiting, After like what seemed forever they showed rushing in. 

"Where my sister at.?" Michelle said as if she didn't know her sister was the case of her being here, which she didn't.

"Michelle she's in the back." I say calmly.

"As in, in the restrooms?" She say now full attention.

"No, As In the back receiving help."

"What the fuck did you?" She said angry ready to kill.

"Me? Nothing, I came back because I thought I heard her call my name and when I went back i saw this." I say regretting everything that I have done bad to her. 

"Aye you guys imma wait out in the car." I say getting a little teary eyed. I unlocked the doors and turned my car on. I calmed myself down and text Cajuan to see if they said something. Shelah, the girl that I had a previous fuck and duck was at the window of my car.

Why the fuck was she even her like forreal. "Well are you gonna let me in?"  I thought back thinking thinking on if I should really let her in the car. 

"Yeah get in." I Unlocked the doors. 

"Look Rashad I need you right now." She said with Lust... Yeah some lust for this dick.

" Menh -"

I Was Interrupted with her month on my shit. I Aint gonna lie that shit did feel good. I put my hand on her head to motion her. Dam I know I Shouldn't be doing this to Keisha but we don't - Forget it. 

I was to into my thoughts so I told her that was enough.. What? I Mean she was good for head, even when we were together her name never got changed In my phone.

I locked my car doors and went back..

I Must've Been gone for a while because Keisha was up and talking ready to go. But this nigga Cajuan aint even message me back.

Keisha Pov:

I Don't know what happen when I blacked out I started having a talk with God. He told me to "Watch Where Step You Might Fall, Love Is Just A Word Unless Proven, Never Give Up On The Ones Around You."

Those words sat with me for a while. I rang for a doctor come in and get me up. I felt 100 percent better, I walked out to see Cajuan and My sister. They looked at me like I was crazy since I just got up with no medication.

"Hey ya'll, Where Rashad at?" When I said that someone walked into the building, and it was him. 

His zipper was done but I simply told instead of assuming. I was ready to get out of here.

.........................................................................................................

*3 Weeks Later

Rashad finally told me to be his and went all out for it. I Immediately told yes, I Gave it up to, Yes he took MY VIRGINITY. I Guess you can say I've been glowing.

I was about to get go check the mail, I put my robe on and walked to it. I got back inside, I was going threw the mail, Rashad just walked in. It was one that said open me, so I did a lot of pictures of a girl and Rashad was Having sex and all types of places.

Rashad looked at me as my eyes grew watery.

"Baby I can Explain." He Said.

" What the hell can you explain? That you cheated, That You Was having sex with her?" 

"No it wasn't even like that it was the time you was in the hospital and.."

" So your Ass gonna do it at the hospital and walk in like everything okay. That's why I Cheated on you too with this sexy ass nigga and I'm pregnant by him." Maybe I Shouldn't said all that cause he went off and we started figthing with fists.

Don't think none of the less I'm Strong for a girl. I hit him in this face, but the last time I hit him he slapped me super hard. I Looked at his face trynna read it.. But by his damn face expression I was Lowkey scared.

I just ran I went to Our room because in that old room it turned to a guest room. I got out my suitcase and started to pack. I felt hands come behind me and hold me. 

" Are you really pregnant by somebody else?" When He Said That One Of His Tears Landed On My Cheek.