Chapter 1: Handling some business

Hey you guys this book is not like the other books, I'm probably going to be spending more time on this book then the others.

RaShad Pov:

I have to hit the streets today, I just called up the homie Cajuan so he'll meet me at my crib in 20 minutes. I just got done banging this hoe; Marcedes, I made sure i wrap that shit up ain't no babies till I find the right person to do that first.

I had to push her out the door, Bitch was taking too got damn long and the homie was already here. I simply just called up a taxi for her ass because ain't nobody got time to be driving her home. I looked at my phone to see what time its was, 8:30.

"Ayee Cajuan! What's good my nigga." I said as i gave him a brother hug putting out my fist first. Yea... I ain't on that gay shit if you is get to stepping though.

"Nothing ready to hit 'em streets that's all. And you fam?" He say while looking back at the door with an eyebrow up.

"You already know!" we both sat there laughing.

"Aye let me jump in the shower real quick."

I ran upstairs hopped in the shower and threw on my new clothes. I had on some Levi pants that were cuffed at the bottom, With my Grape 5's that i just bought yesterday, With a white V-neck on that would show my tats. I put on some cologne and brushed my teeth like 3 times. I don't know why i just like the feeling.

I ran back downstairs to see Cajuan was on the couch playing the Xbox, When he saw me he turned the game off and got ready to leave. We hopped in my Cadillac Escalade. My car could be a mini room if i wanted to be it had a Tv hidden, You could only pull it up when you lay down in the back with seats down, It had a mini refrigerator in the trunck you had to push the switch to bring it up.

He finally got to our destination and started to sell our drugs.

"Aye Young Blood, Let me get a order 12." This guy said.

"That'll be 1500." He handed me the money in 10's, 20's, 100's.

By the next two hours I did what i had to do and Cajuan was walking to me. His bag was filled with nothing but money just as mine. we got in the car, I started it and turned the head lights on because these crack heads are crazy ass hell.

We turned the corner and saw this guy alll over this girl and she look as if she was trying to get out of his grip but it wasn't working.

I stopped the car to where my head lights were facing them. I got out the car then Cajuan right after me.

Keisha Pov:

Michelle and I needed to walk to the store, we didn't even get to the store before someone tried to touch on me. By the looks of it he looked old and a crack head. Dude smelled like piss though.

I was trying to fight back but didn't help he was way to strong, Michelle was screaming her head off. A car pulled up with it's head lights on.

Two guys got out the car, they came over to help me he punched the dude and picked me up, I didn't complain because he was trying to help me but then i was scared a little.

I still didn't get to see who he was, We came to a stop and he opened my door and picked me up. He walked upstairs with me and it must've been his room. Michelle walked right behind him. Michelle layed by me and the guy layed behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The Next Morning-

I woke up, looking around to room which was like my whole apartment but just in one room.

I notice he was staring at me, I started to panic and touch my face as if something was on it.

"Chill Ma ain't nothin' on yo' face."

he said that with a smile showing of his teeth which were white.

"Okay." I say with a side smile. " So, Are you hungry?" he asked. " Yea, And thanks for everything you did for me last night it really means alot." I say looking down.

He puts his index finger out and held my chin up. " It's all good, you can repay me by letting me have you number he said while smiling.

I looked away and finally spoke.

" I don't have a phone."

"Get up." He ordered. "Why?" I questioned. " We 'bout to get yo' sexy ass a phone.

--------------------------------------

We drove to the nearest phone store, which was Sprint. He told me I could have anything so i picked the Iphone 5.

He paid for it and he left to drive me home.

I was kinda sleepy ass hell and Michelle looked pretty tired to, As i was about to get out the car he pulled my wrist softly.

" Let me add my number before you go." I gave him the phone and he text away. Rashad my phone back and i was about to get out he pulled my wrist again.

"What?" I say slurring my words while laughing.

He put his lips against mine, I felt sparks and butterflies. He bit my lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him enter. We held that kiss for a minute, I broke away then started walking.

All i could think was damn.

I unlocked the door and Me and Michelle climbed in bed.

Authors Note:

How did i do ? I'll add a picture of Rashad tomorrow. GoodNight.