Chapter 4: Trapped: Part Two

Rashad Pov:

After I had told my mom, she asked for all information possible. I look in her phone got the number and told her to act like she had to deliver something.

She dialed the number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello, Yes, sir it's a package going to be delivered to your house, I do believe it was a phone."

"......"

"Okay, Thank You Sir." She told he agreed to it. What a got damn idiot.

All I know is if anybody touch or rape my girl, you already know mane. Shid you feel me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom got to the door and rang the door while I snuck around to the back-door. Damn Idiot didn't have a motha' fuckin' lock on it bruh. I opened that fucking door like it was nothing... What the fuck? That shit was nothing.

I slowly walked in but not that too slow shit. I saw my- I saw Keisha, damn never seen her that scared. I got closer to her to see she had fuckin' scratches and a busted lip on her face. Oh hell naw that fucker touch my girl.

I got out my weapons that I was ready to kill a nigga with. I wasn't about to be a pussy, I was about to beat the Nigga ass shid, got me bent if you think imma cookie ass nigga. Shid I fight for mines.

As soon as he was done with my mom, he came back around. I punched him my hardest I've ever did anyone. That pussy ass fell down. I dragged that bitch to a chair and tied him up. He was still sleep, Naw bitch wake yo' ass up and feel this damn pain.

I put a strong scent to his nose to wake him up. His eyes opened up wide.

"I know yo ass ain't scared now. Fuckin cookie ass bitch." As I was saying that I had untied Keisha.

I took out my Knife that I had, I put cuts anywhere or you could say everywhere. I got this bleach concussion that my mom told me how to mix. I poured that all over his cuts. I got some vinegar and did the same again. This bitch of a nigga was screaming hella hard.

"A Bitch Nigga That's That Shit I don't like." I laughed a little bit.

I was just about to shoot him when I had an idea. Since I have her here and she gonna need to learn how to shoot..

"Come here Ma I wanna show you something." She walks to me, even when she scared her walk is still on point.

"Come stand infront of me." She does as I say, I move up to her and place the in her hands while mine are still over hers.

"Focus- "Help!! Help me!!!"

I moved over to him and hit that nigga with the butt of my gun.

"Now focus."

BANG BANG BANG.

After we was done I sat the house on fire.

Michelle Pov:

After Rashad dropped me off I was chilling with Cajuan. He is so chill and that nigga fine ass hell to. He was sitting on the couch and I took it upon my self to put my feet on him and relax.

"The hell you think you doing?" He asked while trying to look serious but under that her really wanted to laugh.

"Nigga what it look like." I say getting smart but not forreal.

"Get yo' crusty ass feet off of me." He said crackin up. Like nigga there is nothing funny and my feet are actually pretty nice.

"My feet are actually pretty nice." I say pointing my toes straight for him to see. Shit I ain't got 'em reptile looking feet

He turned over and looked at them, put the game on pause. "Damn Ma they is pretty nice." He took my left foot and spread it so he could position his self to lay on top of me.

Even though he's older, Age is just another number.. Or rape. But in this case I want it.

Cajuan Pov:

I'm loving the way this girl got me sprung for her. I was suprised she new how to play the Xbox and shit. She had fuckin killin ass aim on her though.

When she put her feet on me at first i was like, the fuck? But when i actually look at them they were nice. Thats when i paused my game and moved in between her.

Naw I ain't gonna take her virginity, I like her way too much to do that I only knew her for a couple weeks.

I didn't know I was looking in her eyes, Damn shawty could get it though. I mean What ya'll think about me and her going out?

I bent down and kissed her, Surprisingly she knew how to kiss, Damn what can't she do?

Before I knew it we were having a tounge war then everything was a blur.

Follow me on Instagram @You_Found_NayNay

Follow or Add me on Facebook @NayNay Davionna Carter

And Lastly on here @Spiffy_Me_NayNay

If you have any Ideas holla at me!