Chapter 5: Growing Apart Pt. 2

Mari_lol Had Me Rollin With Yo Comment :) I Need 2 Or 3 More Girls That Are Real Chill To Be In My New Book Mari You Already One. Uhmm Sorry For The Short Ass Update, I Just Wanted To Let Ya'll  In On A Little Something..

Rashad Pov:

Damn she trynna leave me, I was lowkey kinda pissed. I stood there slanting towards the wall. I looked down at the floor, I looked back up and scratched my head. I didn't know tears were coming out of my eyes. 

"You trynna leave me?" I asked, Knowing damn well why. I don't know I felt soo fuckin sad for. I mean someone once told me you can't have both pieces of cake and eat it, but that's what cake is for. 

"Y-yeah, I don't need to stay here no more." She said stuttering . 

"Where You Gonna Go?"  I asked concerned

"Rashad don't try to act all like that now, go get that other bitch" She said with so much venom in her words.

I guess the girl upstairs heard and came downstairs.

"Uhmmm..?" I say looking for a name.

"Reaka"

 "Now who was you calling a bitch?" Reaka Questioned

 "You with yo nappy Re-use and Re-cycle looking weave." Kiesha said with nothing but fire.

 "Okay Bit-" Reaka Got Knocked The Hell Out. Reaka got back up and tried to fight back. Reaka hit Michelle, So that caused her to jump in. Let's just say after that Reaka Was fucked up and I had to call a taxi.

 Michelle ended up leaving going to Cajuan's I'm guessing, I'm the only person that know about they shit. 

Kiesha started to walk upstairs again she put her bags back in the room and walked to her bathroom with me being right behind her. 

 I picked her up and scannned her face. She had a couple scratched on her face. I put some Alcohol and Peroxide on her cuts. 

 She hopped down she walked infront of me and I help her from the back and walked her to her bed. I Laid her down and kissed her on the cheek. I had to get ready to hit the streets.

Michelle Pov:

 That little heffa tried to swing on me, had to give a little something of the business. After I was done I ran over to Cajuan's to tell him what happend we cuddled for a minute then fell asleep. We don't have school no more we just be doing it online now.

 Me and Cajuan are together on the downlow. I mean I really like him, We only got into one fight and it over something stupid but other than that we cool.

Kiesha Pov:

 After I fought that hoe, I started getting sick to my stomach.

I Started thowing up and getting dizzy I kept trying to call Rashad but a black screen came over me. 

Ran Out Idea's Lol Help A Nigga Out :) Be On Later Though To Right More Enjoy Lol