3 years later

Michelle POV-

It's been 3 years since my sister and I talked to Cajuan and Rashad.. We both ran away from them, all they did was hurt us. You'll never know what you had til they're gone right? I have a 3 year old little girl now, she a spitting image of Cajuan. She always ask what her dad looks like and who he is. Right now my sister & I have our own houses. We thought it would be best for us to get away from Brooklyn ain't nothing there for us anyway but bitter sweet memories. I'm 19 now, I still look the same if you ask me shit I still have a banging ass body and face to die for.

 It's sad that My daughter has to grow up with no father

It's sad that My daughter has to grow up with no father. You know something I didn't tell you my daughters name.. It's Sa'Mia... Sa'Mia Anastasia Williams. I decided to go ahead and give her Cajuan's last name just in case I ever see him again he won't wonder why he doesn't have his name. It's been cool out here in Cali, I don't go to school though, I do Primavera.. I don't know if any of you heard of that but it's pretty easy. I've been laying low.. But not too low. I gotta have fun too. Haaa! I know what you're thinking. "Damn Michelle then got grown and turned into a hoe" Nevaa that baby. I take very good care of Sa'Mia thats my baby 💯. My baby's at school right now, I have to leave in about 30 minutes to get her. I decided to treat myself to get my nails and feet done since I had a little free time. While Ling Ling was asking me questions that I couldn't understand my phone started ringing in my purse. "Hold on, I have to get this." I said to the nail tech.

"Hello? Awe hey sis." It was keisha on the other line. "What you doing?" Keisha said sounding a bit nervous. I brushed it off not worrying about it because It was probably nothing. "Girl nothing I'm just coolin, getting my nails did." I responded. "Let's chill at my house later tonight." She said. I agreed and then hung up. About 15 minutes later the lady was done with my nails, I paid and then left her a tip. On my way out some female mugged me and then bumped into me. "Bitch watch where the fuck you going! 'Cause you got the right one today." I yelled. She looked back and rolled her eyes and kept walking. Baby these bitches is trying me. I got into my cadillac and drove off to go get my baby.

Within 20 minutes I arrived at the preschool to see my baby lined up outside

Within 20 minutes I arrived at the preschool to see my baby lined up outside. I continue to walk towards the gate where I was greeted by the staff. "Sa'Mia your mommy is here." She looked over and ran to me and gave me a hug. We made our way to the car, I strapped her in and we jetted off. "Mommy?" Asked Sa'Mia in a upset voice. "Yes?" I said turning down the music. "How come I don't know my daddy and all the other kids know theirs?" And then she started crying I didn't know how to respond to that question. I reached keisha house and pulled my baby out her car seat. She was sleep and had tear streaks on her cheeks. I felt so bad, that she had to go through this. I rung keisha's door bell and waited for her to open up.

Keisha POV-

Well damn it's been a hot little minute huh? Well I'm 21 now and no kids yet. I'm single but I keep a couple niggas around to entertain me. I been living the good life out here in cali. Brooklyn wasn't no good, I don't regret leaving one bit.

Oh yeah haa, that's me if you're wondering what I look like now

I was scrolling down twitter when I was interrupted by my doorbell. I looked at the time and figured it should be Michelle and the baby. I opened up and sure enough it was her. "Hey sis, ohhh baby girl them nails is hot." I said with my fist to my mouth gassing her. "Girl cut it out." Michelle said laughing puttkng down my niece. Michelle let out a loud sigh and then said "girl my heart broke into a million pieces earlier." I looked at her with confusion waiting for her to explain. She then continued "Sa'Mia wanted to know why she doesn't know her dad and why everyone else know theirs... I didn't know how to answer the question so she cried and all I could do was feel sorry and ride in silence." By the time she finished her sentence she had tears in her eyes that were dancing around the rim of her eyelid. I hugged her and told her everything was going to be okay.. best advice I could give her, I wasn't even sure how everything was gonna play out.

A little later I ordered pizza and wings. We ate and watched netflix and before we knew it we were knocked out. I woke up and looked at my phone to see it was 9:30, I had few messages and retweets on my twitter posts. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see what I could make, to my surprise it wasn't shit in there. I went to my room and pair of underwear, a sundress and some sandles. I went to the restroom and did my normal morning routine. I left my hair down because I didn't feel like struggling with it this morning. Just so it wouldn't be dry I put some leave-in conditioner in it to give it a shine. I put on some gloss since I didn't feel like doing a full face of make up. I grabbed my keys and then headed out. I turned into Walmart's parking lot. "Damn it's packed already" I said to myself. Finally I found a parking space and hurried into the store. I grabbed a cart and started getting the items I needed. I went straight to the dairy product. I grabbed a carton of almond milk and a gallon of 2%. Okay next on the list was eggs and cheese. I quickly grabbed that because I was starting to get cold. I started walking towards the front of the store and remembered I forgot bacon. I turned around and went back for it. As I was walking back up some dude approached me.

"Excuse me Ma'am?" He said shining some pearly whites

"Excuse me Ma'am?" He said shining some pearly whites. I turned around, "yes?" I said. "My name is Adam, I just wanted to let you know you're very beautiful, and I wanted to know if I could get your number?" I looked at him and smirked gave him my number and was on my way. I put the bags in the car and returned home. I got in the house to see my sister and niece were already up, they must be in the bathroom. I started cooking and within 25 minutes the food was done. My niece came out happy as ever, "Tete you make breakfast?" "Yes, I made you some breakfast. Come sit down your plate already on the table." She marched over to her plate right behind her was Michelle. I finally decided to make my plate and go relax on the couch. The players club was on so I didn't bother with changing the channel. I unlocked my phone and went through the messages that were sent. Just my little hoes texting me good morning and stuff. "Sis, we finna go take a nap." Michelle said guiding Sa'Mia to the guess bedroom. I just nodded my head. Welp I may as well take a little nap too.

**Author Note**
I haven't wrote in a long time, give me feedback. If I'm getting a lot of comments tonight I'll write more. Just wanna see if people are actually still reading this book.

If you all would like a update watch this video below and comment done after you subscribe and like it‼️ 
https://youtu.be/YSyrXCgnUx4
Thank you!