<3 ~My Thug~ <3

Down here in the hood; The streets of Brooklyn you see people getting shot everyday nothings new. You'll see pimps running after they hoes, and 5/0 chasing these thugs. As for Keisha she's trying to take care of her little sister Michelle. Keisha's independent without the help of her mother or father, She steals from stores to get clothes and food that they need. They live in a apartment, that was giving to the when the owner found out their story. Mr. David has been nothing but kind to them and never tried to harm them or let anyone harm them. Keisha takes Mr. David to be a father figure to her and Michelle. Michelle never got to see her parents and treats Keisha as her mother figure. Keisha is a light skinned girl with curly hair, Thick waist but small stomach. Boys always trying to holler at her but she don't mind them, all she has in mind is to get a job and provide for her sister.

  Even though her sister is at the age of 16 she doesn't do anything she's not supposed unless Keisha gives her permission. Keisha is still in High School working her ass off the best she can, Keisha is only 16 which is hard to find a real good job that with pay good money. She has thought of one thing which was stripping and she doesn't want to do it because she is insecure of her body, and how people would look at her. Even though that's the type of money she needs she decides not to do it.

  Keisha looks up to God for answers but he never reply, She knows she looking down at them so why don't he answer. She don't go to church for simple reason that church people always got to judge instead of helping someone out.

  Rashad on the other hand is one of the baddest out there to sell drugs. His swag is off the chain and he can have any girl he wants with a snap of an finger. Rashad been to jail before so when he goes it's nothing new to him. He's light skinned, tatted up and Hazel eyes. The boy is a goddess. He don't like when people play with his money, He wants a R.O.D some one that will stay with him for thick and thin, someone he can trust in tough situations. He seen come in his life and fall right back out. He does have a clique though but you'll discover them later on. He became tough that way he never met his father and all he got is his mom.

Rashad momma; Rochelle don't play NO games about her son that's the last one in this family. The rest of her family died in a drug war, so did the other family. Most of the girls that he bring to her house she don't approve of. Moms have instincts to tell you they a gold digger or just ain't no good.