1: Arise of The Jokers Daughter

"DESTINYYYY!! It's getting late!! You can't hide from me much longer you know!!!" Selina Kyle, who I call Cat, restlessly called out through the dark alleyways.

I quietly ran through the alley, ducking behind a large trash bin. As I squatted behind it, unable to contain my giggling, I could hear the splash of a footstep stepping into a puddle coming my way. Assuming it was Cat, I crouched down even further to hide when suddenly I was grabbed from behind, large hands forcing me into a choke hold. I clawed at the beefy arm, struggling, kicking, and gasping for air. But finally I stomped as hard as I could on the strangers foot. When he dropped me, I knew I should have run, but I got back up and kicked him between the legs, knocking him to the ground. I reached out and plucked his pocket knife that had dropped to the ground. I looked to it, then to the man lying, groaning in pain as he clenched to his crotch. I slowly stepped over his body and lowered so that I was sitting on his perched up legs, and stared. I wanted to smile, but I didn't want to seem childish.

The man looked at the knife, then to me with a pale face, and right as he tried snapping his arm up to snatch the knife from me, I began stabbing him in the chest, over, and over, and over.
The feeling was sensational and I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop.

"DESTINY!" the voice suddenly snapped me from my trance.
I jumped up and turned around, breathing heavily, my face and clothes stained in blood. I looked up at Cat with a blank face. She finally noticed the body then turned back to me, grabbing my arm and dragging me home, often looking around to make sure no one was following.
As we entered the penthouse full of various plants, Ivy walked towards us with a concerned look.
"My god! What happened?! Are you hurt my dear??" She wiped some of the blood from my face.
I shook my head and smiled.
"I killed a man." 

The room fell with total silence and Ivy took a step back. She then looked at Cat who nodded in reassurance.
"Let's get you cleaned up, darling." She finally smiled.
Ivy grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen where she took a damp paper towel and cleaned the remaining blood from my face and hands.
"Tell me, Dessy. Why did you do it?" she finally inquired.

"It was self defence! He grabbed me and tried to hurt me... so I hurt him back." I looked to her innocently.

Ivy smiled and caressed my cheek, looking into my one green, one blue eyes.
"You grow more like your parents with every passing day..." She glanced around then lowered her voice "You know, back in my day, I did my fair share of killing too."

We both smiled. But my attention was suddenly brought to the sound of Cat arguing with someone on the phone in the distance.

"Yes. She killed someone. I think you should come here and talk to her... Please take this seriously, Harley."
With those words, I grew excited. I loved seeing my mom.

Half an hour passed and there was a knock on the door. Cat answered.

"It's good to see you Harley." She said with an exhausted sigh.

"You too, alleycat. How's it been?"

"Good. Destiny is doing good in school too. She's making straight A's now. I also took your advice and started taking her to a gymnasium. Though, everything they teach her, I could've taught her better."

"Oh wow really! And she's only 12 years old! I'm glad. Thank you again, Selina, for taking care of her for me. I really can't thank ya' enough."

"Oh it's no big deal. It's been a real joyride."

As they continued the small-talk, I peeked around the corner to get a glimpse of the tall, strong, and beautiful Harley Quinn. She was truly an inspiration. I haven't seen her in almost a year. She looks so different than she used to when she was younger: She now wears a half black and red corset along with a belt covered in bullet shells, shorts that match her top, thigh high socks that match, and matching combat boots as well. Same old colors, but no longer the body-suit-jester-outfit. My mother is so beautiful. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

"Destiny? Is that you?" My mother suddenly asks, looking to me with a smile. I run from behind cover towards her and greet her with a tight hug around her hips.

"My oh my! Ma baby girl is growin' up so fast!" She sniffled. "Soon you'll be as tall as yer mama!"
I laughed and continued to hug her.

She got down on her knees and pulled out a box from behind her.
"I brought'cha a present!"
I smiled and took the box, opening it instantly.
"Now they may be a little big for ya now, but when you get older and start growin' some boosums, I'm sure you'll be able to fit em'. J thought it would be cute if he got you that outfit, but the people got the damn sizes wrong."
It was a purple shirt with the words "DADDY'S GRRRL" written in yellow, and a red skirt, along with a pocket knife with my initials engraved on the handle.
I looked up with a glimmer in my eye and hugged my moms neck tightly and whispered:
"I love it. Thank you."

"Aw, you're welcome sweet pea!"

She stood up and asked Cat to give us some space. When cat and Ivy left, she squatted down and looked up at me with a smile.

"I heard about what you did. Is it true?"
I nodded my head, expecting her to be as disappointed as cat and Ivy.
"I see." She looks side to side and leans in closer to me. "I'm proud of you." She whispers. "You did what ya had ta do." She pinched my nose and we both giggled. "But no one else other than your father will react as kindly as I have. So don't go spreadin' the news. 'Kay?"

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"Good girl." She kissed my cheek and patted my head. "Should I stay over for dinna?"
My smile grew wider as I snatched my moms hand and dragged her to the kitchen.
After we ate, my mom walked me to my room and tucked me in.
"Momma... Why didn't daddy come?"

"Oh... Your fathah... Well he's a bit busy at the moment.. But I'll tell him what you did. I'm sure he'll be so proud of you!" I smiled and she kissed my forehead. She then turned out the lights and blew me a kiss.
"Mwaaah! Love ya!"

"I love you too" I quickly replied.

I couldn't go to sleep at first. I tossed and turned for hours, but after doing some thinking, I was eventually able to fall asleep. I ended up having a good dream though, about my father, mother and I killing a bunch of people and becoming king, queen, and princess of the world.