Round 8

Excuse Mistakes

Tinashe Kachingwe

I been outchea in these streets and i done learned that , sex aint better than love .

" fuck raiyah i know but ..it just happened. "

She shook her head lifting her wine glass .

" sooo this basically means yall can't leave each other alone . " she laughed .

We at my apartment , on my dark leather couch sipping.

I rolled my eyes as her skinny ass thought this shit was the funniest shit ever .

" look im sorry but shay your finally getting it back to you . "

I looked at her and scoffed . " girl care your ass . "

She laughed. " all the people that was in love with you , you fucked them over and now your falling in love with chris fucking brown you lucky hoe. "

I snapped my head towards her .
This bitch has lost her fucking mind .

" bitch im not in love with chris possessive ass , you tried the fuck out of that forreal. "

She smacked her lips . " okay maybe not love , but you have some type of feeling for him ."

I shook my head and lifted my glass of green apple , crown royal .

Seraiyah is smoking dick if she think i like chris ass . i don't hate him but i absolutely don't want his ass.

" oh shit you fucking like him . " she gasped .

I shook my head . " bitch your finally drunk because your really talking out your ass . "

" you do like his ass why else did you stay with him for three fucking days?"

I couldn't even ask myself why i stayed at his house for three days . and it's stupid.

I shook my head . she gasped and hit my arm .

" ow bitch. " i said rubbing my arm.

" let's make a bet hoe . "

I smirked . " im listening " i smiled devilishly.

" if you make chris fall in love with you , ill fuck august ."

I died of laughter . that had to be the dumbest bet ever! I can make him fall in love with me . im the fucking gamemaker ive made niggas like chris fall in love with me before . chris already thinks he controls me which he damn sure doesn't. Im that bitch and ill have his ass on his knees .

" deal , get ready to bust that pussy open ! ." i laughed

She rolled her eyes . " he is fine tho . " she said taking a sip .

Chris decided to pop up at my job one night and august was there before he got there. I didn't see him nor did i serve him but my thirsty ass co-workers did . long story short he tryed to fuck raiyah but she wouldnt let him they talk occasionally.

" your going to fall in love . " she said sternly

I bursted out laughing and pushed her arm .

" bitch what the fuck is that? I don't fall bitch i fuck. " i smiled .

She shook her head .

" shay this wall you have build out will come down . "

Instantly killing my mood , I sighed . " whatever raiyah "

" why the hell do you still think that sex is better than love?"

I that familar sting came feeling tears well up in my eyes . i've cried in front of raiyah one time . the only person i've ever cried in front of .

" fuck , raiyah because love is fake . that shit isn't real! i will never let anyone break me down as bad as tremaine did . i let my guard down one time and see where it got me? In the fucking hospital on suicidal watch . so fuck love ! That shit is toxic and i refuse to become that weak bitch a became . but i did come back a thousand times stronger. Now i do niggas how they did me , ten times worst . never again will i play the fucking victim . "

I felt tears run down my face and i wiped them away quickly.

She pulled me into her arms and i sighed . " i know i was there the whole time with you . i know he fucked you up but you can't hold on to that okay ? you deserve happiness everybody does . sex isn't better than love . sex gives you a temporary rush , but real love never is temporary. "

She grabbed her bad and slid on her shoes. " now get outcha feelings bitch , I was supposed to be at work an hour ago so see ya ." she yelled running out of the door .

I looked down and chuckled lightly . she crazy! I thought to myself .

I grabbed the bottle and made my way to my room . i grabbed my buzzing phone and looked at it .

Chris The Asshole : wyd

Me : minding my damn business

Chris The Asshole : answer me lil nigga

I Laughed And Shook My Head

Me : stfu

Chris The Asshole : don't make me come over there and tear yo Lil ass up again . is your walk still fucked up?

Me : Stfu bitch , and no im walked my ass to my ex house right now .

Chris the asshole : don't play with me tinashe

I smirked .

Me : lmao but isn't this what we're doing? Playing?

Chris the asshole : lmao

Me : pussy got your tongue?

Chris the asshole: Yea you came all over it.

I bit my lip .

_____________

Me : oh really daddy?

Chris the Asshole: im five minutes away your ass better naked .

I laughed . and started undressing i seraiyah is so damn wrong sex is definitely better than love .