Round 7

Excuse , Mistakes

Tinashe Kachingwe

Live life like if i , want i do , if i want love i'd get it .

" here you go " i said throwing the keys to tamar , a new girl that just started working , at this shit hole with me .

" make sure you lock up!" i yelled grabbing my bag and walking towards the door. " okay bye tinashe "

I held up the peace while strutting out of the bar .

The cool night blew threw my straightened hair & my half exposed body.

Soon a red Lamborghini pulled up causing me to roll my eyes and groan . ugh ive really had it with chris he's such an asshole .

" tinashe?" he said rolling down his window .

" is that you?" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes . "bitch you know damn well . " he shook his head and clenched his jaw , letting me know he was getting upset. But what fucks did i give?

"what do you want!" i yelled .

He laughed and made his way out of his car . he had on some basic sweats and a white-beater . yea i still wanted to fuck the shit out of him daily , but i also hated him with a passion . he is the biggest. asshole . ever .

His black pyramid hoddie opened loosely.

" stop talking to me like one of your bum ass niggas tinashe " he said getting closer . i found myself backing up away from him .

His eyes were dark and lustful and intimidating all at once but im fucking tinashe, i would never show that he intimidated me sometimes .

I stepped closer . " and im not rihanna or any of those bitches you can talk to any type of way either . " i said pointing at him .

He licked his lips . and eyed me from head to toe .

I rolled my eyes and he laughed .

" i know you want me stop fucking fronting like you weren't just screaming my name ."

I felt anger arise in me.

Slap! " leave me the fuck alone chris. "

I said walking away from him . i was quickly pulled back by my wrist roughly .

He looked around . " let me go.." i gritted through my clenched teeth .

He basically dragged me to his car . once we got in he started driving fast . his hands gripped the stirring wheel with his jaw locked tight .

For the first time , i was scared but at the same i wasn't. I told chris to leave me alone after the bullshit he pulled . i know we are nothing trust me , i don't care , but to say i was just a "fuck and duck" who followed you around? pissed me off to whole new levels . one? I will never be that damn thristy over any nigga. Let alone his dumb ass . two? If i was so much of a " fuck n duck " why in the flying fuck did you keep coming back to me? Oh okay .

he stopped in his parking lot and cut off the car . i looked at him a bright red mark across his cheek .

" what the fuck did i tell you about putting you hands on me ?" he growled .

My heart dropped at this point , this side of him was terrifying me . but of course i would never be weak to anyone . That's for pussies.

" didn't i tell your fuck boy ass to leave me - "

He yanked me by my black jacket and pulled me close to his face . just a few inches away .

" i don't give a fuck what you said tinashe . " he growled looking into my orbs .