Round 6

Excuse Mistakes

Tinashe Kachingwe.

I zipped up my pants and leaned over the sink . he came behind me and looked at me with a smirk . then we bursted out laughing.

I turned around facing him & looked at his neck .

" chris i fucked your neck up " i laughed

He looked in the mirror examining his neck witch was red and purple on his leftside .

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer.

He bit his lip while looking down at me . " i should fuck you up "

I bit my lip " haven't you got enough yet?" i smirked

He kissed me roughly and let me go, He pulled his hoodie over his head to cover his face .

I laughed and we exited IHOP's bathroom . to our surprise , the whole restaurant was starring at us .

" what ya never heard two people fuck?" i asked .

Some shook their head's in disapproval & others nodded or laughed .

We quickly left the place and made our way outside. His bodyguard pulled up just in time and rushed us into the limousine .

Soon the annoying ass camera people and his fans crowded the car . it's crazy people recognize him just by hia height , lips & the way he is shaped .

They were banging on the tinted windows . some of those bitches were cursing me out . as soon as Big T cleared the way we zoomed out . chris pushed a button making the window go up , so Big T couldn't be nosiey

" damn you deal with this shit everyday?" i asked .

He sighed and took his hood off .

" yea im used to it , i still hate that shit though "

I nodded . i looked at my phone and smiled .

" Hello ?"

" bitch where the fuck you been at?"

Chris looked at me and laughed .

" bitch i been out , im sorry i forgot we were going out shopping "

" tinashe i know you been with chris because yall are all over the internet " i looked at chris and he showed me his phone .

TMZ : Chris Brown And His Smoking Hot New Chick!

I rolled my eyes . " uh , it's not like that "

" fuck you bitch , your lieing but call me when you have time for me "

She hung up and i groaned. She needs to get her head out of her ass nobody was lieing about anything , thats not my nigga he's annoying as hell and i hate him simple we're just fuck buddies , and we're playing a game thats it.

" well she wants me too?" he laughed.

" shut the hell up not everybody wants your skinny ass " i laughed

He grabbed me and put me in a choke hole . " if you don't let me go I'll promise not to kick your ass later " i said .

He laughed " call me daddy and I'll let you go "

I laughed and elbowed him . he grabbed me & slapped my ass with me now straddling him ,

I smacked him and i covered my mouth . " opps . " he grabbed me by my hair and put his chin in my neck . " stop playing with me Tinashe "

" you fucker! I really hate you" i groaned .

He laughed and moved his chin . he had my hair and pulled me closer to his face.

" call me daddy " i smirked .

" nope " i popped the P

He grabbed my hair tighter .

" mmm!" i groaned i licked my lips and smiled .

" i like it rough chris " i smirked .

He licked his lips and started bitting and sucking on my neck. I laughed and tried pushing him off.

I bit my lip to stop from moaning. " i put my face in the crook of his neck .

" Yo chris we here " Big T said.

I climbed off his neck and looked at him .

" don't start something you can't finish chris " i smirked

I opened the door and slid of the limousine.

" don't i always finish it baby?" he said , getting out and pushing his dick against my ass .

I laughed and looked up at his house . " damn this is big chris where are we? "

He laughed and put his arm around my neck . " we in long island its a private property I bought back and 09. No paparazzi , no fans , no nothing"

I smiled . " this is dope " i nodded . we walked through the front door and i never seen shit like this . " damn chris all these sexy ass stairs " i groaned.

He laughed . " girl you lazy as fuck "

I shrugged i walked behind him and jumped on his back .

" chris if you drop me ill kick your ass "

He waved me off " shut up " he started running up the stairs .

" chrrrrrrrriiiis you asshole . " i yelled . when we got to thw top i smacked him again , this time hard .

I ran inside of im guessing his room and he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall roughly. He put his hand on my neck and looked at me angrily.

He clinched his jaw . i looked at him . " didn't i tell you to stop fucking playing? " i wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in between my legs .

I nodded and kissed him . he let my neck go and grabbed the back of my hair kissing me back .

He carried me to the bed and put me down .

He climbed on top of me and started kissing me again .

He took of his shirt and pulled me up . i took off my shirt and looked at him.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my close to his face .

" you like it rough huh?" he said clinching his jaw .

I nodded rubbing his chest .

" yes daddy "

Thoughts ?

I Love This Chapter Idk Why Tho lol