Round 3

Excuse Mistakes

· The Bar , Tinashe , Chris & Seraiyah In The Media ·

Brooklyn , New York

I was finishing up my night at work and what a great ass night it was . i made four hundred dollars off of gratuity & hella tips.

I handed my customer shot and grabbed my purse from the back table behind the bar .

" that blue top looks good on you"

I smirked . " really? You should see when it's off " i winked & walked from behind the bar

I seen him smile . he had his fatigued hat covering his forehead and his round glasses covering his eyes .

From what i saw he had a sexy ass jawline and nose piercings . usually on men i think its ugly as fuck but it looked good on him .

" i am " he said putting the glass to his smooth looking lips .

I stopped and laughed at him . he is hilarious.

" your fucking funny , you know that?"

He smirked and nodded .

" i know "

He sounded really cocky and familiar.

" & you think that your are but your not " i said leaning forward towards him .

He sat his drink down .

" see ima tell you why i am ."

I shooked my head and cocked it to the side .

" Because you think im a sexy ass nigga and you want me to fuck your brains out " he said smirking .

I literally bursted out laughing , he must think im one of these dick chasing hoes. I dont chase dick , chases me so that's why he got me fucked up in so many ways .

I laughed again & flipped my hair back .

" look playboy i can barely see ya damn face , that's one . two , who are you for me to fall over with lust for? And three i don't chase dick it chases me "

I couldn't really see his expression but im pretty sure he's shocked .

He smirked . " baby don't lie to yourself , i know you want so does every bitch in this world "

He was pissing me off with his ugly ass personality.

" who the fuck are you my g ?" i laughed

He laughed and took off his glasses . he looked at me and smirked .

Oh hell no . " Curtis round?"

His smirked faded and he looked at me oddly .

" who the fuck is curtis round?"

I laughed opps i guess that aint homeboys name .

" i thought that was your name kid , i don't listen to your hypocrite ass music "

He smirked . " lil mama it's Chris Brown & call it what the fuck you want im making money while you work at this shitty ass bar "

I fucking hate this nigga god he's an ass wipe .

I rolled my eyes " i still get money nigga and im not a fucking industry puppet , so. But im off so goodbye ass wipe " i smiled.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the bar.

I pulled out my phone and text my Seraiyah to come scoop me .

I heard the door close behind me and prayed it wasn't that ass wipe .

He stood beside me and i groaned .

" what part don't you get?"

I asked

" the same part you don't get "

I looked at him . i swear i was two minutes away from blessing his soul.

He stood in front of me

" what's ya name?"

I looked him up & down .

He clenched his jaw and stepped closer .

I felt my heart start beating and i was instantly confused as to why .

" what is ya damn name " he asked aggressively.

I smirked " tinashe ass wipe "

He pulled out his phone and looked at me .

" im not giving you my number asshole. "

I sighed and snatched my phone back from him . ugh he's annoying as hell . he made me chase him for my phone .

Seraiyah beeped the horn and i walked to her car and flicked him off . he smirked and blew a kiss at me .

I got in the car and seraiyah looked at me . "oh wow im surprised you text me wea one of ya jawns at?"

I sighed shaking my head .
She looked out my window .

" bitch i know that is not chris fucking brown!"

He was looking down on his phone until those crazy ass people with camera's surrounded him. A big ass man came and was pushing them away leading him to his car .they surrounded his car until he beeped the horn . he sped away so damn fast .

" bitch omg you met his sexy ass? curse you " she pouted , pulling off.

I looked at her " bitch didn't you go to his damn consert?"

She laughed." yea we had meet & greet passes but dante gay ass was going crazy and they kicked our asses out ."

I bursted out laughing. " wooow"

She looked at me with a straight ass face.

" it's not fucking funny whore , but what happened when you met she smiled "

I rolled my eyes " i hate him even more he's a ass wipe "

She laughed " bitch you are too tou finally met your match "

I rolled my eyes . i looked at my phone and saw a text .

Daddy : when i get you , your going to want more .

I rolled my eyes if he wants to play that game we can . he doesn't know who he's fucking with .

Fucking asshole .

Lol thoughts or Tinashe & Chris Meeting ? Lol

Next Chapter Yes Or No ? If No One Tells Me i Won't . Tf Yall Scared To Comment For ?