Round 2

Excuse Mistakes

Bronx , New York

Tinashe Kachingwe

You one thing i hate about people? Is they take one look at you and swear they know every fucking thing you've been through.

They pry their way into your life and ask you all types of dumb ass questions about your past . I didn't even sign up for this bullshit .

My brother signed me up for therapy four month's ago and I won't open up to her , what's the point? If I wanted someone to help me I'll probably get Seraiyah.

For last twenty minutes I've been ignoring the hell out of her and she just won't quit .

" how is your day going so far?"

I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet up on her table .

" shitty , plain ass shitty because I'm here in this stupid ass place "

She sighed and began to right on her notepad .

" tinashe , I'm only here to help you and I can't help you if you , do not cooperate "

I laughed " you can't help me , hell i can't help me "

She smiled a little " I believe I can help you tinashe , your a beautiful & very smart girl "

I looked at her oddly . " so once again tinashe , how is your day going so far ?"

I groaned " it's ok " I mumbled

Her face lit up with a smile .

" tinashe I'm very proud of you! "

I waved her off " yea, yea "

" Ok tinashe how are you feeling about your life? Are you depressed ? happy? sad?"

This bitch is taking it too far. She lucky she even got an Ok from me .

" Ok your getting carried away now . "

She laughed . " we'll take baby steps , but our session is over I'll see you next Wednesday .

I smiled and stood up , I walked out her office and made my way to the elevator .

I stepped on to see people already on there.

" mom I don't want that shit , I swear your a dumb ass bitch!"

The mom kept apologizing and started to cry . this is why I won't have no damn kids I will fuck they little ass up .

" what the fuck is wrong with you kid?" I asked

She looked at me and laughed .

" who the fuck are you? Don't speak to me "

I laughed . " look you little bitch stop talking to your mother like you fucking lost yo mind , and in case you didn't notice without her you wouldn't been here you little spoiled ungrateful cunt . now if I ever see or hear you talking to your mother who had you like that again I will give you the blackest ass whopping of a lifetime . understand? "

She looked at me and nodded quickly . I looked at her mother who wiped her tears .

" and you stop letting your daughter disrespect you man the fuck up and put your big ass foot down start fucking her grown ass up or she will never listen and respect you . stop being a pussy and discipline her bad ass . "

She nodded and sighed . the elevator doors opened and I walked out .

I made my way out of this sick ass building .

I looked around and stood on the side walk . i should of took my car . I saw a taxi cab coming my way so I pulled out a bundle of money and flashed a smile .

He stopped and front of me . as I opened the door I was surprised to see he was cute .

" wea you going sweetheart?"

I smiled sweet? I'm far from it .

" Brooklyn twenty-third street "
I said looking at him through the rearview mirror .

" Ok sweetie ",

Twenty minutes later I was paying him and getting out the car .

" Ima hit you up ma ' " he smiled .

I smirked and opened the door to my apartment building .

I looked Jameson old ass and smiled .

As I was walking up the steps , I heard screaming and crashing . I grabbed my keys out of my clutch and unlocked my door quickly . I dropped my clutch and went in my closet . i grabbed my gun and cocked it loudly .

I went across from me and knocked on the door . one of there children opened the door crying and the other was right behind .

miss . Jameson came upstairs.
" comon baby's " she said grabbing there hand , taking them to her house .

I walked through and heard her screaming . I was tired of hearing this shit , his little pussy think it's cute to put his hands on a woman .

I burst through the door to see him burning her with cigarette's.

I pointed my gun at him and he dropped her .

" who-"

" don't worry about who the fuck I am you punk ass pussy "

She looked at me with tears and got up slowly .

" stop fucking hitting her what the fuck is your problem "

He looked at me fearfully .

I grew madder by the moment

" oh you can't talk!" I yelled

She walked behind me. He clenched his jaw .

" pack your shit and get out ."

He started grabbing his belongings and hurried out of her house . I sighed and out my hand on my forehead.

" thank you i-"

" don't thank me , stop letting men abuse you . that is not good for ya kids . call the police or get a bat , or something "

I walked out quickly and slammed my door .

I heard my phone ring as I put my gun on the table .

Today was fucking annoying .

See Tinashe has a nice spot but at the same times she's a bitch while doing it lol .

Next Chapter? Yes or No
Comment .