The Cry

-Marinette POV-

"Him. It had to be him."

-Adrien POV-

She had been crying as he was. "Are you alright? You look like you're crying... black tears." he said. Dragonfly was looking as flabbergasted as Marinette this morning. It must be her! "I could say the s-same about you." Her expression had faded. "W-why did you? You know... " "You were about to die." "That was the idea! I just killed someone very dear to me and I just can't live without him! I should've exploded myself instead." She had started crying again; but with less emotion. Adrien told himself it was Marinette, but Chat Noir doesn't hold a very "dear" place in her heart. Maybe it was Ladybug after all... she did say that she was both a Miraculous holder and an akuma victim a while back. "You win! Y-You found m-me!" She had started whimpering and shouting at the same time "Is that possible?" thought Adrien. He started crying with her and hugged her tight. "It'll be okay... we'll cry together over our loss." said Adrien. "Did I kill anyone at the school?!" asked Dragonfly rapidly as she pulled away. "I don't think so. The only people who got injured were kids from my class." He responded. "Why... Why are you so concerned for me? I could be a random stranger from the street! While I was falling to my doom you threw yourself at me like I was your mother or something! And you... cried with me! You don't even know me!" She was getting really angry for some apparent reason. "Calm down! I just thought you were a friend of mine. She looks just like you." he said. "Oh, her. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She's as dead as my grandparents. You shouldn't be worrying about her." She said. Adrien started worrying about her. "Shouldn't you be terrorizing Paris? Fighting against Chat Noir and Ladybug?" She started sweating and twitching.

-Marinette POV-
"I'm loosing myself to him... He's not making me think right. This was a bad idea. I should go and take Chats ring from his corpse, and then find a way to give my earrings to Hawk Moth without him noticing they're mine. After that, I'll just break my hand bag myself. Wait... Why haven't I done this earlier? I'm going crazy. I don't want to cry anymore. Not in front of him."

To be continued...