"I...I don't know." Manik answered softly, as bewildered as her.

"Then let me get her out of here." She got up from the ground, strictly about to barge in front of Tara's face and pointing her harshly an exit way from the Mansion, until Manik held her wrist.

"Not needed. She's my assistant. Might've came due to work. I'll make sure she leaves your property after discussing it, Miss Murthy." Manik got up, facing her and the devoid tone in which he said those words pained somewhere drastically in Nandini.

"I'm coming with you." Nandini is stubborn and adamant, as she followed Manik until he reached Tara, standing behind him secretively when Tara caught a glance of her coming with Manik.

"Uhm, sir? I needed this documents to be signed by you today. You weren't at the Studio so someone told me this location. I'm sorry for the disturbance, kindly sign it." Tara was trying her best to avoid the lingering treacherous stares of Nandini Murthy behind Manik's back, as if she was about to gobble her raw in her burning jealousy.

"But who gave you the location? I didn't told to anybody about coming here." Manik is still in confusion, as he took the documents and pen from her hand and starts to read it before signing.

"Woh Sir I... actually..." Tara stuttered, unable to avoid anymore suspiciousness in Nandini's tearing gaze and started to fumble incoherently. Nandini raised her eye arrogantly towards her.

"This is my mansion. Get out." She stated roughly, crossing arms close to her chest while glaring at Tara with a newfound fury.

Suddenly, the hesitancy in Tara's voice changed to unbelievable confidence as she eyed Nandini back witu the same intensity.

"I am here for my boss's work, not yours mam. It's completely professional but what can I expect from a woman who can perform as dumb of a task as firing her most efficient employee." Tara muttered with a tinge of mocking accuracy, targeted directly towards Nandini which made her a little surprised that a mere assistant has the capacity of blurting a mock towards her.

But before Nandini could utter something in attack, Manik came between the two women.

"Alright, the sign is done. Tara, you many leave. Sorry you have to come this far." Manik returned the documents back to her, trying to stop before another dramatical scene gets created unnecessarily, but it seems like Tara wasn't in a mood to leave just now.

She just kept glaring back at Nandini, without uttering, without moving. And this just infuriated Nandini more.

"Tara, please." Manik pressed his words, hoping to confine the unimportant banter. But it seemed like there is much more going in her eyes than usual hate.

She is frowning at Nandini as if she's going to ruin her entire life.

"Who do you think you are?" Tara murmured darkly, her eyes unfazed.

"What?" Nandini stated, she failed to understand how did the scared cat suddenly turned into a hungry lioness.

"I said it's enough." Manik repeated for the last time. "I really don't need any unprofessionalism right now." His voice starting to get deeper with a growl.

Nandini tried to calm herself down. She tried to respect his words and keep her overgrowing jealously in her damn pockets.

But it was the assistant who has started to grow insane for the first time.

"Do you know who I am?" Tara stated, the deepness in her voice resonating like a threat to Nandini's ears. "Do you know what I am even capable of?!" Ultimately, the black in her eyes started to flash metaphorically red, like an old lava finally withdrawing from dark coals, showing it's realness and the outburst it contains.

"Do you want me to fire you too, Tara?" This time Manik raised his voice, sounding like a warning signal and his eyes turning rigid.

However, it baffled both of them equally when she threw a crooked smile at them.

"Oh, I am really sorry sir. Just got a little out of my mind." She murmured, giggling awkwardly and it had Nandini question all the way towards her personality, her behaviour, about who she is and what does this women even wants.

"You're firing her right now, Manik." Nandini suggested, although her voice sounded like a much needed order even though she tried to be less authoritative.

"Oh, you wish Bitch!" Tara cussed.

And that was the time Manik seriously went out of his wits regarding to the woman's demeanor. She sounds completely different from the person she has been pretending infront of him. Has she been acting all the while?

"Tara, apologize to her right now--"

Before Manik could complete his bolting words, Rishi intervened in between.

"What did she just said to my daughter?" Rishi questioned furiously, attending the drama.

"Dad, please stay out of it." Nandini said out insecurity. She didn't wanted her father to deal with this sick of a woman, at least that's what Nandini thinks she is.

"You!" Nandini spat out, ponting harshly at Tara. "Out of here. Now!" She screamed angrily.

Saying absolutely nothing, Tara just flashes a peachy smile towards her, a smile that creeped Nandini out more than she could possibly imagine, as she saw her walking out freely form the mansion, as if nothing ever happened a few second ago.

"Who is that?" Suddenly, everyone started to question this.

Nandini had no answers. She has been her boss since an year, and this is now how she remembered her.

"I am sorry. I will make sure to talk to her afterwards." Manik is the one who apologized, his eyes palpitating in uneasy worry as he witnessed her changed behaviour for the first time.

But Nandini is scared. She don't want her close to him. She is unknown to that woman's capacities now. She don't know who Tara is anymore and this means, that the woman is not someone easy.

For the first time, Nandini is terrified because she has things to lose. She has this precious man and her father, and she don't know why, but Tara seems like a danger for them.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she gets what she deserve." Nandini whispered, so that no one can hear her.