Chapter 19

Michael's p.o.v

I sigh when Luke shoves past me and up the stairs. I felt a hard glare on me. I turned around and seen Lillian glaring at me.

"He didn't desrve this. Why did you listen tk Lucifer? You could have prevented all of this if you would have just said no." She whispered harshly and walked past me. At this point I know my chances of ever being with Luke are slim. I wouldn't blame if he hated me. I know he does. I fucked his twin and my ex-boyfriend.

I get up and walk to the room I was staying in. I closed the door. I went to the bed and laid down. I felt my eyes burning with tears as I thought about how none of this would be happening if I had just said no. Me and Luke could be on a date right now, but I it's gonna be a long time before that happen well if it happens. How am I going to talk to Luke when he doesn't want to look at me. I hate that I hurt him like this. If I could go back in time and stop myself I would. No much I wish and pray it's not going to change anything. I fucked up big time. I fucked up my second chance at love. I fucking hate myself.

I should apologize for what I did. I know sorry isn't going to fix this, but it may make Luke talk to me. That's what i'm going to do tomorrow. I'm going to apologize. Hopefully he'll here me out.

Short I know, but the next chapter will be longer.