Chapter 5

Michael's p.o.v

"Hi my name is Luke Hemmings." I heard the beautiful boy say. Wait did I hear him right? Did he just say his last name is Hemmings? Fuck this is bad.

"Luke! I've missed you baby bro." Lucifer said to Luke. Oh my god this is so bad. There are two reasons why. First reason why this is bad, i'm crushing on someone I haven't even met ten minutes ago. Second reason, it's my ex-boyfriends little brother! Why do things like this happen to me? What did I ever do to anybody? Okay Michael calm down your over reacting.

"Hello? Hello! Hey red haired boy." I heard someone yell, snapping me out of my thoughts. I snap my head down to see Luke looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"Huh? Can you repeat that?" I questioned now paying attention to the small boy.

"I asked you for your name." Luke said, with his hands on his hips. Oh he's a sassy one I see. I chuckle and shake my head.

"My name is Michael. Michael Clifford." I answer him with a smirk. He started giggling. I have to admit his giggle is cute, and that's saying something coming from 'the heartless' Michael Clifford.

"Okay Michael if you haven't noticed, everyone is in the car." He said walking off to the truck. I quickly pick up my suitcases and follow him.

We walk outside quickly to see everbody waiting on us. I quickly got into the car and climbed to the very back with Calum. I sat down next to a smirking Calum. What is it with us smirking today?

"You like baby Hemmings don't you?" He whispered in my ear so Lucifer and Lillian didn't hear us. I stared at him before quickly shaking my head

"Of course not I just met him and that's Lucifer's little brother." I whisper - shouted at him.

"Oh come on. Don't you believe in like at first sight?" He whispered again.

"What?" I asked in confusion. That's the weirdest thing he's said in ages.

"You know like at first sight. It's like love at first sighy, but you know you like the person instead of love them?" He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Calum, buddy, old pal." I said while staring at him with a scowl on my face. I wanted to smack him for making things up and saying I liked my ex-boyfriends little brother.

"Yes?" He questioned me in confusion while staring at his phone.

"Can you please shut the hell up?" I asked politely despite it being rude, but hey who ever said I was nice. He looked at me and shook his head and put his headphones on.

Along the way Calum fell asleep, and I was left in the back bored as all hell. All of a sudden I felt my phone buzz. I check to see who it was. It was Ashton texting me.

Ash: You like Luke don't you Michael? (A/N You like crabby patties don't you squidward XD.)

Mikey: NO of course not. He's like what fifteen?

Ash: He's actually eighteen. He's Lucifer twin. Did you not know.

Mikey:.....

Ash: Now tell the truth Mikey poo.

Cal: Yeah Michael tell the truth.

Mikey: You guys are fucking assholes. I hope you get a paper cut on your dick.

Cashton: Ouch

I turned off my phone and glared at them. Why are they doing this to me? I don't like Luke. I mean I don't think I do. Fuck I am confusing myself again.

 Fuck I am confusing myself again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The truck^^

Love At Second Sight-Muke AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें