Things fall apart

Start from the beginning

" It's not about that , it's about a few weeks ago . " she said . She threw me the jersey , and I looked at it .
" Welcome to the team MVP . " she said with a smile . What! I'm volleyball MVP! Yes! Wahoo! Thank you mom for the volleyball genetics! Thank you so freaking much! I walk out with smile , and when I do the girls run over to me and look a bit confused .

" Okay what happened? " destiny asked . " Why are you smiling like something good just happened? " maya asked . " Spill it! I want all the details! " hailey said . " Is it bad? " victoria asked . Wow , they are really clueless aren't they? Well I can't blame them , I still haven't told them the good news . But I still can't believe it! I'm so freaking happy! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
" Girls , I'm the new volleyball MVP! " I said excitedly .

They gasped and they're mouths dropped for a moment , they all searched for my eyes to see if I was telling them the truth . And I was , I am telling the truth! " Oh my goodness that's amazing rikki! " maya said . I was then attacked in a girls hug , we were all excited . " That's so good rikki! " destiny said . " I'm so happy for you! " victoria said . " I knew you could do it! " hailey said . " Way to go rikki! That's awesome! " maya said .

We were all squealing in excitement and happiness , then the other kids started looking at us like we're crazy . Oops , I think we took things a bit far . Heh heh . Oh screw it! I'm just so freaking happy!

     * Flashback ends *

  " Come on girls , just like the video . " I said . Were praticing our dance routine for the talent show , we already know the words for the songs . We just need to dance to it right , but it's beginning to be a pain in the butt .
Our fights with those baddies have become frequent , and i'm just too stressed out cause we have so much to do . Plus I've been hanging out with bradon so much that the girls are string to complain that we never really hang out anymore , but I've just ignored that and put it to the side .

Cause we've got more important matters to work about , like our dance routine and those meanies . Ulric , brute and brooha have been lying low for a while still , I think they're planning something bad . Or even more worse then bad , cause every once in a while I've been feeling like me and the girls aren't the only glitter force out there . But there can't be another glitter force , cause it's just me and the girls . It always has been , and it still will be .

Last time brooha showed up , and she had a blue nosed buffoon . The blue nose buffoon's won't dissappear with our regular attacks , so we have to go into tiara mode and make him dissappear . Which works really well , but it's tiring though . It tires me out quicker then howlie does when she drags me to the store just to buy more ice cream , she's done that way more then you think . And it's annoying when she does it , but oh well .

Mom told me soon me and the girls would be able to use princess mode , which is when we're stronger then tiara mode and then we can really kick some baddie butt . I was like
" Heck yeah! " . I was that happy , but not as happy as I was when I became volleyball MVP . When I told mom after school , she was so happy . She said she was proud of me , and I was happy . We were both happy , and that made me feel excited!