Chapter 26

It's been soo long I feel so guilty. I formally apologize to all of you lovely people. *dramatic bow*

ALSO YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT WORLD OF WORDS by Emily Brooks
I love it so much and the author is amazing (also if people read it then I can make her update more) (unlike me) (I'm a terrible person)
~~~~ Eren
About 30 minutes later we pulled into another parking lot. This time the neon sign outside reads Wings of Freedom. The parking lot was packed and I could see couples inside and a pair walking in. Second after we parked Mikasa and Annie pulled up next to us. I hadn't heard Levi get out of the car but suddenly he was offering me a hand up.
I smiled and stood up taking his hand. Mikasa and Annie both opened their doors and stood up. Apparently mid argument too.
"That was not the saddest part!" Mikasa shook her head. "The saddest part was when Rays parents where leaving her on the planet."

I smiled as they took hands and started walking in front of us. Apparently Mikasa's answer only made Annie argue more. "But we both cried when Chewie saw Han die!"

Mikasa opened her mouth to argue more then closed it nodding. "Fair point, that was heart breaking."

I looked at Levi and tuned out the rest of their conversation. He looked somewhat brooding so I squeezed his hand. He looked over at me. Shit. I hadn't thought I far forward.

"Something wrong?" Levi shakes his head. Kissing my cheek.

"Just an odd feeling. Come on we have reservations."

It was a supper fancy place and I definitely did not belong. My nerves where through the roof. And Levi attempted to calm me by holding my hand. So many people. So many people who could know with one mistake.

Near the end of the meal I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. Levi had lent me a Fedora to cover my ears and I adjusted it making sure you couldn't see my ears. I checked for my tail as well.

I weaved my way through the tables and waiters to Mikasa, Annie, and Levi.

Levi seemed to stare out the door lost in thought so I sat quietly on the other side of him. I don't want to disrupt his... what ever he's doing.

A little later Levi seemed to shake out of his daze and look both questioningly and apolodeticly at me.

Soon dinner was over and we parted ways with Mikasa and Annie. Who were once again arguing the sadest point in the movie.

The car was mostly silent. That or I kept falling asleep just before Levi would say something.

My eyes opened to Levi's bedroom ceiling. Levi was calling it our bedroom. But I figure it is technically his. And it's still his house.

I wonder if Levi carried me inside last night. He must have I don't remember even getting home. I got up and decided to take a shower. With Levi still out like a light.

Showers always relax me. I do my best thinking in the shower. And that was exactly what I plan to do now. My father is due to come home today. He will expect me to be there I didn't tell him otherwise. And I still have some things over there. Mostly mom's that I don't want to part with yet.

Should I go home? Or should I stay?
I know what I want to do but what should I do?

I leaned my head against the shower wall and sighed just as the bathroom door opened. "Eren?"

I peaked my head out of the curtain. "What are you doing up? I haven't left for work yet." Opps didn't know it was that early.

"I-im... uhhh"
He smiled and shook his head. And pulled of his shirt. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a shower with my boyfriend." He looked at me from the corner of his eye. "As long as he's okay with that." My face was beat red by now. But I nodded and pulled my head back in the curtain.

~SMUT WARNING~

A moment later Levi stepped into the shower. I felt his eyes on me. I knew this wasn't the first time he had seen me. But that didn't stop my blushing.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he hummed into my back. "L-levi"
"Hmm?" I spun in his arms so I was facing him. "Ohh. You're hard?"

That didn't help my heated face. "I-i uhh..."
His grin was almost scary. He was enjoying my flustered state. "Eren. Don't be so nervous."

I rolled my eyes. "Like telling me not to be nervous is going to help" but it did. Not that I would tell him that.

He had moved his hand to my tail and was occasionally tapping it. I bit my lip "Levi you d-don't-"
"Calm down Eren let me please my boyfriend." I was beginning to love that word boyfriend.

He kissed down my stomach. And pulled on my tail. He pressed a kiss to my thighs. "Levi~" I hummed in complete bliss.

You can imagine the shower. That was less getting clean then a shower entitles.

~END OF SMUT~

Levi was a little late for work but he said he didn't care. "The offer to come bother me still stands Eren." Then he turns to the door and puts on his shoes. "Actually definitely do that place is even more boring without you there."

The smile on my face just grew. I was grinning like a love struck school girl. He turned and kissed my cheek. "See you later babe." My heart even fluttered and the nickname. even when the door closed I was still grinning like an idiot.

I don't think I've ever been happier in my life. I don't think I ever want to leave.

And my decision was made. I'd stay with Levi. Forever if he'd let me.
~~~~

It's been soooo long I apologize. I've actually been writing this same chapter for like an entire month. Not really happy with it but I figured I didn't want to die so I better put it up anyway.
Needless to say it's a filler chapter.