Chapter 2

(Levi)

The Titan cafe was a nice place if Levi's boss would leave him alone. Levi wasn't sure if Eyebrows knew he was flirtting... hell Levi didn't even know if Ewrin knew what his own sexuality was. The guy would flirt then ignore Levi for the rest of the day. Damn could you be anymore bipolar?

Petra walked up to Levi giving him the order going back to taking orders. Petra was alright she worked with Levi at the cafe. A boy in a hoodie walked in, a little younger than Levi, his brown hair and downcast face crushing all hopes of seeing his eyes. He walked upto the counter and ordered.

Levi made sure to be the one to fill the brats order, for some reason he just wanted to see the kid's eyes. When Levi walked up he handed the cup to the boy who stood off to the side and as he reached out, the brat's sleeve slipped up and the kid had his mocha and was out the door before Levi could comprehend.

Levi had seen two things, one the boys eyes. They were blueish green, and they were amazing but they were also crushingly sad. He had gotten what he really wanted to just see his eyes and now that he had he wanted more, like some drug. The other thing Levi saw? Scars, the boy had scars on the inside of his wrist.

Levi pulled himself back together and looked at the brat's order still clenched in his hand, at the top his name.

---------

(Eren)

Eren tugged the sleves of his worn green hoodie down. He walked the streets and made a beeline for The Titan Cafe, Eren just recently discovered it and its mochas. He walked in and kept his head down and hood up. Eren ordered his mocha and stood to the side waiting for it to be finished. He saw a black haired boy come back. The guy was watching Eren and that made him really nervous, Did he see my ears? Does he know? the worst part is he had this bored look on his face almost like he was ready to kill Eren, and no matter how much Eren tried not to be he was wierdly intreaged by him. His undercut black hair and grey eyes were locked onto Eren.

Then something horrible happened. As Eren reached for the cup his sleeve moved and he felt cold air on the inside of his wrist. On the fresh cuts from the other day's breakdown. He snatched the cup and yanked down his sleeve, dashing out of the small cafe.

Oh god that guy saw the cuts, now Eren wouldn't go back to that place. Or else what happens if he looses another secret in that cafe? Never again would he visit the Titan Cafe, So he drank his second and last mocha from the little Titan Cafe at the roof of the museum, One of the tallest buildings in town. He sat down on the very edge of the roof and sipped at the mocha just watching the city.

He came here all the time, Eren found peace up here like he would just leave all his problems down there with the rest of the people in the city. Though one time he almost pitched himself over the very ledge he is now sitting on, he still loved the place.