Chapter 1

(Levi)

Levi Ackerman walked into his apartment, having just turned 19 he was getting used to living alone and not with parents. His twin sister Mikasa still lives at their parents house but she makes to much of a mess for him to allow her to stay with him. He worked in a cafe literally right across the street and his boss Eyebrows AKA Erwin was always hitting on him. You see Levi is gay and he doesn't give two shits what people have to say about that. Well actually he doesn't give two shits about anyone or anything they have to say for that matter.

He sat down on his couch flipping to the news. Some new Neko couple and how "cute" they were was all people could talk about. This pissed Levi off to no end, the news talks about how Nekos are so cute but then one Neko goes out in public and its suddenly the 16th century and people want to have a public stoning.

Mikasa hardly ever went out of the house and when she did she always had to hide herself. He switched the channel Neko couple again, Neko love movie, romance... ugh okay screw it. He grabbed his jacket leaving his tidy apartment again. He walked around the city. He saw Hanji a somewhat friend of his that could be somewhat annoying. He changed his course AWAY from her before she noticed, "LEEVIIIII!!!!" to late.

She ran up to him and started telling him all about this new 'breakthrough' discovery that she made with her Neko study. See that was the thing, Hanji absolutely loved Nekos and yet she was a scientist. Levi stared at her with his signature bored expression and rolled his eyes every time she would jump around and yell like a child with ice cream. Maybe the TV would have been a better option than this.

--------

(Eren)

Eren Jeager is a 17 year old Neko, home schooled of course and of course he is currently at home, alone. Eren was somewhat working on his classes for one of his online courses. What that really means is he is playing around on his laptop, listening to music. He picked up his phone.

one new message.

Dad: Eren i wont be home for a month or two. -his dad.

Eren: ok

And that was it his only conversation with his Dad in a month and his only conversation in a month. Suddenly he felt tears on his face. It wasn't that he wouldn't see his dad for some time. Actually he didn't really care about his Dad but he longed for his mother. She died... was murdered in front of his eyes. Damn it why couldn't he have saved her?!

He pulled his knees up to his chest and pulled on his hair to try and prevent his tears. To which he failed. Damn it its his fault she's dead. He could have don't something. Why didn't he? why didn't he do anything?

Eren sought sweet relief, one brought on by cool metal pens and red ink. He stumbled into the bathroom pulling up his sleeve and tracing a line of blood on his arm with the razor. The line was added to the already large amount of angry red lines and raised scars on his arms. Then several more where added. He leaned against the wall sliding down to put his head in his hands. He hadn't meant to, he wanted to stop before it started... but he needed to feel something other than this...

This blackness all around his, always around him. Reminding him its his fault, reminding him how he could have saved her. How he deserved to feel this pain of being alone. The pain got to much that it just became numbness. He knew it was bad, knew everything was getting worse. And yet Eren wasn't sure if he wanted to stop it, or if he wanted to get what he deserved.