4. How they fuck you - Quinn (smut)

Sexual content, avert your eyes

Brian Quinn is nothing less than a god when it comes to sexual encounters, and you are the lucky girl who gets to experience those encounters with him.

God he knew exactly how to get you, he knew all the sensitive spots on your body, he knew exactly how you liked things, he drove you insane with how good he made you feel. Without a doubt he always made your toes curl.

---------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever even done this before?" Quinn questioned as he lifted your left arm above your head to meet your right, a soft silky material being wrapped around them and pulled tight as he fastened it to the bars of the headboard.

"Never" you swallowed, nerves bubbling in your stomach as you tried to keep your cool. You knew Q would never hurt you, but you weren't used to having no control whatsoever in any situation. The anticipation of being tied down and what would happen next was almost unbearable.

You were all for trying something new but you were laying completely exposed, unable to move while your boyfriend Quinn hovered over you his eyes drifting over your entire body. You couldn't help the wave of self consciousness that took over you.

"You'll enjoy it (YN) just relax" he smirked down at you, feeling quite proud of his handy work and the situation at hand. He loved having all the control, he loved being in charge of everything you were allowed to feel.

Quinn stood from his position above you and undone his jeans and lifted his shirt over his head, leaving him standing in his boxers, you wanted nothing more than to lean over and let your hands run over his chest. Damn that man. He leaned over your face placing a soft wet kiss to your lips before placing a black blindfold over your eyes, you couldn't help the hard swallow that followed this action, the nerves flipping in your stomach at the unfamiliar situation.

"I'll be right back (YN) don't move" quinns voice broke the silence, you couldn't see him but you knew the cocky bastard was smirking.

You had no idea of how long he had been gone for, but the minute you felt the bed slightly dip you knew he had returned.

Fuck. You hissed as you felt something cold drip over your chest, the sensation sending shivers through your entire being. You felt Quinn's weigh shift so that he was positioned over you, and you felt the tickle of his beard over the soft skin of your chest as a sharp cold sensation took over. An ice cube. You felt the soft wet coldness circling your nipple, until it was painfully hard, the feeling had you arching your back up to meet him.

You could feel the wetness sliding down your stomach to your naval, as he let the ice cube between his teeth glide over your soft skin, the sensation raising goosebumps over your body and causing the wetness to pool between your legs. He dipped lower and lower until the coldness of the ice cube rested against the throbbing bundle of nerves between your legs. The mix of the ice cold cube and Brian's warm breath had you gasping and moaning as he let it swirl around your clit and the droplets of melted ice drop down between your folds to your entrance.

When the fun wth the ice cube had ended, you had already reached your high twice, your body was like jelly and your head was spinning with pleasure.

When you thought it was over you were taken aback at the sudden intrusion of Quinn thrusting relentlessly into you, never ceasing to stop his thrusts to let you get used to his size and the intrusion.

He pushed into you over and over, each time hitting impossibly deeper than the thrust before, his arms dipping beneath you to drape your legs over the bend of his elbows in order to push deeper and harder into you. He knew exactly how you like it, fast and hard.

"Fuck (YN) you feel so good" he moaned as he pushed into you again and again a string of curses mixed with grunts of your name as he pushed past your folds over and over, the sound of skin hitting skin and your own moans combining with his grunts setting your body on fire. He never failed to make you feel amazing, he never, never failed to make you scream his name.

"Brian, fuck, yes right there" you moaned as his thumb came between you to rub at the now sensitive bundle between your folds as his thrusts became jerky and his breathing shallowed.

His thumb pushing hard and rubbing circles on your clit as his length his the deepest part of you had you screaming his name as your orgasm shook through you and ecstasy coursed in your brain, stars flashing behind your eyes as you felt Brian thrust a final time before he spilled inside of you, his weight collapsing on top of you in a comfortable way.

"Fuck (YN) that was-"

"Yeah..it was" you cut him off as you tried to regain composure and even your breathing.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt the blindfold being raised from Your eyes and your binds being untied for the bed allowing you your freedom.

Letting your eyes flutter open you couldn't help the smile that formed on your face as you took in Brian's appearance, his messed hair and flushed cheeks from the exertion, his swollen lips slightly parted as his soft breath puffed through them drifting across the skin of your neck, the glint in his eyes and the thin layer of sweat that graced his forehead, you were always amazed by his beauty.