How they hold your hand..

Sal

Sal, he doesn't like people knowing his private business but with you, he makes the exception. Don't get me wrong he's never gonna be overtly affectionate with you in public, but hes never gonna just ignore you either. 

He'll happily walk down the street or into a restaurant, or to a party with you by his side. He loves you and he's more than proud to call you his.

He's not the biggest fan of holding hands, mainly due to the fact that when two hands are meshed together they're more than likely to sweat, which completely grosses him out. when you walk down the street, he will always grab your hand and link it with his arm, letting your palm rest on the inside of his bicep, holding you close as you continue on with your day.

Joe

Joe is a traditional guy, he loves to hold your hand in public, he loves to kiss you in public, he just loves to show you off.

No matter where you are going, whether it be shopping, a stroll in the park or just the short walk from the car to the house he always holds your hand. He'll slide his palm into yours, letting your fingers intertwine with his own, gripping tightly, as though if he were to release you even a little he's lose you. He'll often, dramatically, swing your hands and arms playfully, like a march, just to see you smile.

Murray

James, he holds your hand in the most adorable way imaginable, almost like a child. but it makes you feel so precious to him. he'll cup his hand around your own as you walk, or sit or lay in bed at night, anywhere, anytime, he just loves to hold your hand.

he'll subconsciously rub his thumb over the  back of your hand as he holds it, tracing little circles with the pad of his thumb. Unbeknownst to him, it melts you.

Quinn

Brian, he's not much of a hand holder. That's not to say that he doesn't hold your hand, he does, he'll intertwine your fingers, letting his thumb brush over your own in a comforting manner. 

But for Quinn, he doesn't seem to think that holding hands is enough, he doesn't think that holding hands allows him to be as close to you as he wants. 

So when you walk down the street with Quinn, or you go anywhere with him, he'll have his arm draped over your shoulders, pulling him closer to you as you walk. 

If his hand isn't around your shoulders it will be draped around your waist, resting on your hip as he pulls you tight against his side, his thumb drifting over the skin of your hip from where he subconsciously slipped his hand under your shirt. He loves touching you, and not in the sexual way (although he doesn't complain about that either) but i mean in the purest form, just the feel of your skin meshed with his, is the most comforting thing in the world to him.