3. How they fuck you - Murr (smut)

Sexual content, avert your eyes!

Murr

James Murray, the underdog. He's always been the one that everyone mocks and messes with, he's always teased for his proper dress and "posh" accent, he's always made fun of for his prissiness and feminine ways, but for you.. You got to see a different side to him, a rough-around-the-edges Murray, and you loved it.

When you guys had first stared dating and sleeping together he had always been so cautious and gentle with you, he always made love to you, so when tonight he had gotten jealous of a drunk guy trying to speak to you at the bar you never would have expected what happened next.

-----------------------------------------------

You had no more than stepped through the door and taken your coat off before James had taken you by the wrist and pulled you tight against him, your back pressed firmly against his front as his heavy breath puffed across the back of your neck

"I didn't like that guy bein near you tonight (YN)" he whispered, his tone almost menacing, something you hadn't experienced from him before

"He was just talking James, nothing more" you puffed out a reply, your voice shaking slightly at his closeness and his dominance.

"Only I get to be that close to you (YN)" he whispered into your ear, hot breath sending shivers through your spine, as his teeth found there home on the soft skin of your neck

"James.." You sighed, melting into his body as the pleasure from his assault on your neck took over you

"Only me" he whispered again letting his teeth drag over your earlobe as you let out a soft moan

His hands trailing from your hips and over your stomach, letting them drift further over your thighs until they reached the hem of your skirt where he let his hands touch the soft skin on your thighs, dragging his nails softly up the length of your thighs, before letting his fingers drift beneath your legs and push your underwear aside.

Your breathing hitched as you felt his cold finger slide between your folds, stroking your length before settling on the bundle of nerves that craved him, his slow teasing circles causing you to whimper as the realisation of his total control over you sunk in.

"So wet, so ready baby. I hope that's for me" James spoke, letting his tongue lap at your neck

"Mmm, only you" you mange to mutter a response as he continued his slow assault on your clit before pulling away completely and turning your face to the side in order to lock his lips with your own, thrusting his tongue without warning into your mouth, controlling your own with laps of his.

"Bend over the couch (YN). I'm gonna make you feel good" he spoke, a husky, dominant tone taking over his voice. You had never seen this side of him, but you were loving it.

You turned slightly to study his face, the darkness in his eyes was something unfamiliar to you, he always had such bright eyes. Swallowing hard you do as your told, bending over the couch.

Before you had time to get your self adjusted your skirt was raised and your rear was exposed, your underwear was pooled around your ankles and James was on his knees behind you pressing soft kisses and scraping his teeth across the skin of your behind, your cheeks flushed at the position you were in, but your core melted, burning up from the anticipation and just as the thought crossed your mind his tongue was pressed against your entrance, your hips absentmindedly pressed back on to his tongue trying to get more friction, more contact as his tongue stroked the length of your core, licking and sucking and blowing cool air onto your most sensitive parts driving you over the edge as he thrust two fingers into you, pumping quickly as his tongue flicked at your clit, throwing you into the arms of a welcome orgasm, your high coursing through you as you felt your legs shake beneath you.

"Don't move baby, I'm not done with you yet" you heard James voice through the darkness of the living room, your breath laboured and body coursing.

Before you knew it he was pushing into you, his pace unrelenting as he chased his own high, his shaft pushing into you over and over again, hitting deeper with every thrust

"Fuck, (YN)" he groaned, his fingers gripping your hips, his finger tips sure to leave bruises, but it felt so good.

"Harder" you moaned.

And he obliged pushing into you, harder and deeper than ever, as his breathing became uneven and you second orgasm took over, your walls clenching around his member urging his own high, which with one final thrust he reache, his body slumping over your back pressing you further into the couch.

"Fuck, that was unexpected" you breathed heavily, a slight humour to your tone.

James Murray wasn't an underdog he was a sly dog.