2. How they Fuck you - Joe (Smut)

Sexual content, avert your eyes it's about to get smutty! (:

Joe

"Are you sure you're ready for this (YN)?" Joe questioned as he laid beside you on his bed.

It had been 3 months since you had began dating Joe Gatto, and you guys still hadn't taken the next step. I mean, you were ready, you guys had had some heated make out sessions and Joe had always stopped them before they got too far, being the gentleman and making sure you guys waited until you were both sure and both ready. You were ready, and you were 110% sure of that, you wanted him- No! you needed him.

"I'm ready Joey, please" you whispered, pulling his face back to your own to reconnect your lips. letting your fingertips drift over the soft skin of his shoulders as he shifted his position slightly so that he was on top of you, the only barrier between you being his boxers and your underwear. You could feel the hardness pressing against your core through the thing layers of fabric preventing the contact of skin. you knew there was a pool of wetness due to the teasing and intense make out session that had led up to this moment, you were ready and you needed to feel him inside you, you let you hand drift between your bodies and dip into the waistband of his boxers, taking his length into your hands and making a gentle fist, causing a sharp hiss from Joe at the contact.

Releasing him from my grip and sliding his boxers down, you flip him over so that hes in a seated position with his back against the headboard of the bed, as you slowly slide your soaked underwear off and onto the floor, letting your legs fall either side of him in a straddling position.placing your hands on his shoulders and you slowly lower yourself on to him, sinking lower till, watching as he watches himself disappear into you. a soft moan erupting from your lips as your walls contract around him.

His blue eyes burn into your own as you begin to raise yourself off him only to sink back onto him again, hitting deeper and deeper with ever thrust.

"Fuck, (YN)" Joe mutters as you bounce slowly on to his length, your finger tips digging into the skin of his shoulders as you feel your climax drawing closer. "I'm gonna come" he panted as you picked up your pace, slamming down onto him harder and harder "Me too Joey" you gasp, and you raise yourself up a final time before your release floods through you both.

You collapse onto his chest your head resting in the crook of his neck as he gently strokes your back, him still inside you as you both focus only on maintaining your breathing, his heart beating under the skin of your palm, "well worth the wait" joe speaks, causing you to chuckle.