The third assignment is of Chemistry. I'm pretty good at it actually. I won't call it simple because it isn't, but as compared to Maths, I'm freaking awesome at this.

The last assignment is of history in which we have to just read through the information of 'World War II' on the Internet, so that we can understand what the teacher is trying to explain.

At the moment I am working on the History assignment. I have written down the key points in a notebook, so that I can go through them before the History class.

Luckily, I am already done with my Chemistry assignment and I must say it was really easy.

It is a Friday afternoon around two o'clock, our classes are over and done for the day. Everyone's planning their weekends, while I'm here, in my dorm room, all alone, doing my homework.

How nice!

After two hours, I had successfully finished my history assignment. I had noted down three pages of important notes, and I'm pretty proud of myself. I mean at least I will understand what the teacher is trying to explain, instead of wanting to defenestrate my history book.

Now, I'm bored.

I walked out of my dorm room and knocked on Abela's door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

No answer.

When I was about to knock for the third time, I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to find Tadeas smiling at me.

"Tadeas. Hey" I smiled.

"Hi" He said.

"Abela is in my room, she's helping me pack my bag" He said.

"Going somewhere?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. In fact Abela is accompanying me" He said and gestured towards his room.

"Really? 'Cause she didn't mention anything about it" I said.

"It is what you call a last minute plan" He smiled sheepishly.

"In the afternoon, Abela asked me if I was planning to pay a visit to my house. I was planning to do so, and since her house is near mine, she decided to accompany me" He said, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Oh" Was all I could say.

They are going home.

Home. A place where there is happiness, a sense of comfort and tranquility. They don't know how lucky they are to actually have a place called 'home'. Where they have a family...

I on the other hand is suffering from hiraeth...

"She's not that busy, if you want to meet her" He said and I nodded in acknowledgement.

We walked towards his room, and there I saw Abela stuffing Tadeas's stuff in his bag

I chuckled.