Chapter 15: Meeting Elsa and Anna's Family.

Start from the beginning

MONDAY MORNING!!

Elsa's Pov

It's been a few days since the sleepover and I'm starting to get the hang of socializing with other people who are my age. But I've also noticed that since the sleepover, Jack's been acting a little weird lately. In class, I catch him constantly staring at me or glancing at me. And when I turn to look at him, he quickly looks away. I'm starting to think that what my sister said about him liking me is true, but I still have a little bit of doubt.

"Elsa. Elsa. ELSA!" Punzie screamed in my ear causing me to fall out of my seat and everyone in class stared at me with concern.

"I'm good! I'm good! I'm up and I'm fine!" I said sitting back in my seat. "Sheesh Rapunzel! Are you trying to make me go deaf?!" I said rubbing my ear. "Sorry. You just seemed out of it. Are you feeling okay? What's on your mind?" Punzie asked.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about the group assignment we got." I said. We're currently in English class right now and we were assigned to do a group project. The good part was we got to choose our group. The downside was the fact that we had to write a report on our family and our heritage. And I don't really feel comfortable about sharing the fact that my parents are dead to a whole classroom of judgmental people. And I don't want anyone's fake sympathy. And also the fact that my uncle is Captain America. Who wouldn't go nuts over that?

"Why don't you like the report? Your family seems awesome from what we've heard." she said. I've only told the guys that my family is special in its own way.

"You don't understand Punzie. There are things that I can't just say about my family in public." I said.

"Why not?" she asked clueless. I groaned in frustration. Then it hit me. My family wants to meet the guys and the guys want to know more about me. I could bring them over to my house! I thought to myself.

"I can't explain here, but after school, round up the gang and meet me in front of the school and I'll explain everything." I said to Punzie. "Okay. No problem." she said.

I secretly took out my phone and sent a quick text to Uncle Steven.

Elsa: Hey Uncle Steven, is it alright if I bring the guys over after school today? We have a project to do and I need to explain to the guys why I think it isn't a good idea to do it.

I waited for a response. My phone vibrated letting me know there was a reply.

Uncle Steven: Sure. I'm fine with that. Then we can have a chance to meet your friends.

I nearly squealed with excitement.

Me: THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I turned off my phone as the ball rang and rushed out the door.

Skip to after school cause I'm lazy.

I got to the front of the school and saw the guys waiting for me under a tree. "Hey Elsa! What's this all about?" Jack asked hanging upside down from a branch. "Well, you guys were wondering why I don't want to do the project right?" I asked. They all nodded. "Well, my family wants to meet you guys and meeting my family will explain a few things for me." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Really? Ok." Hiccup said. "So how are we getting there?" he asked. "Just follow me and we'll be there. Merida knows the way." I answered. We all then got in our vehicles and drove to my place.

When they arrive.

"Ok. Before we go in, just promise me you guys won't freak out." I said as we all stood in front of my front door.