Chapter 18 ~ last goodbye

A couple months after the two of them got together, the doctors decided to send Farrah back home. "Are you sure you that want stay with Harry?" Her mom said while placing a suitcase next to the door of the hospital room. "I'm sure mom" Farrah said while changing into some other cloths. Her voice got stronger again, she talked properly, and only whispered when she lost her voice. Harry stood awkwardly at the door holding one of her bags with stuff her parents brought from her old house. "Don't worry mom, I'm a strong woman" she joked while throwing a hoodie on.

"Does he know about..?" her mom asked after she looked around to see if she could see him near them. Farrah shook her head, her eyes landed on the curly boy who was placing her stuff into the truck of his car. "I will tell him tonight."

~
Farrah's p.o.v.
~

We drove to his condo. "I'm so glad that I'm out of that place" I said while placing my left hand on his right one. "so am I, what do you want for dinner?" Harry asked, taking hold of my hand and squeeze it a bit. I shrugged my shoulders before he offered to get some pizzas. "Harry" I spoke quietly, immediately he knew that there's something wrong. "what's wrong kitten?" he asked using an old nickname. I saw the parking lot to a familiar pizza restaurant. "I need to tell you something" I said when he stopped the car. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to me with his whole body. "Tell me" he said still holding my left hand. "I've talked to the doctors" I said a little bit hesitantly. He looked confused, I would be either. "I've got two years left" I said after a long pause. I could see how he swallowed and his eyes instantly locked with mine. "a-are they sure" he asked, or whispered, as if he was afraid that someone was spying on us. I nodded, feeling the pain in my heart when I see Harry with tears in his eyes in front of me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, my torso was soon greeted by his strong muscular arms. He was tense, I could hear sobs escape from the head that was laying in the crock of my neck. He slowly looked up at me with red puffy eyes, they looked like mine. "Your bucket list" he said while gently rubbing my arms. I nodded a with a twitched eyebrow. "what's with it?" I asked still squeezing his warm, big and protective hand. "I will help you, with every to do on that list" he said with a smile.

It took us 30 minutes to get some pizza and drive back to his condo. "do you want to tell the lads?" Harry asked while getting out of the car. I took the plastic bags with the pizzas while getting out of the car. I heard how he locked it and we slowly started to walk toward the elevator in the garage. "of course, but not yet" I said while pressing the button. "when do you want to tell them?" He asked while taking the bags out of my hands. "could you do that?" I asked while stepping into the elevator.

~
1,5 years later
Farrah's p.o.v.
~

Harry waited with the bad news, the boys only saw that I'm not feeling well the last couple of months. Harry took me with him on tour to complete some things on my bucket list, something like, visiting Paris, meet his parents. Currently they were touring in the US. "Farrah, wake up love" I felt a warm hand on my forehead, Harry's hand. I opened my eyes to see him standing next to my bed, he looked worried. "Something wrong?" I asked while rolling over to one side and face him. "You looked pale, I was worried, how do you feel?" He said while rubbing my arm. I sighed and nodded before getting out of my sleeping place. "I'm fine Harry, I feel a little bit dizzy but I'm fine" I tried to find my balance but ended up falling down into Harry's arms. "you should go to a docto-" "no" I simply said before getting back on my feet and slowly walking towards the kitchen. "good morning" I said while walking into one kitchen with Harry behind me, his hand was placed on the small of my back for support. "wow, are you alright Farrah?" Zayn asked while making space for me to sit down next to him. I nodded and looked up at Harry, I begged him with my eyes, I couldn't break the ice, so I really wanted that Harry would tell the lads. He sighed and sat down next to me. "where's Niall?" Harry asked to Zayn, Louis and Liam. Like on clue Niall walked in with breakfast from Subway. "I'm here mate" he said while placing a plastic bag on the table. We all got a sandwich but Harry and I waited with eating. "We wanted to tell you guys something" Harry said, he placed his hand on my knee before looking up at the other band mates. "sure, tell us" Louis said before taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Farrah-she- well" he sighed. "she is dying" I could feel his grip on my knee while he said those words. Liam almost chocked on his breakfast when he heard the news. "Harry that's not funny" Louis said while patting Liam on his back. "its not a joke, 1,5 year ago, before I took her home from the hospital, the doctors told her that she has 2 years left" he spoke with sadness in his voice. The lads looked at me with tears in their eyes, I could hear Harry sob next to me, I was either. "Farrah, tell me it's a joke" Niall said while placing his breakfast on the table. "I wish I could" I whispered. I felt a couple of arms wrapping around me, I looked up to see Zayn hugging me to death, and soon the other lads followed his action.

There they where, all 5 of the boys on stage, singing, but non of them wanted to preform that night. I looked at them from the backstage, I felt horrible, I forgot to take my medicine that day so I was feeling bad all day long. "Paul, I'm going to the bus, I don't feel that good" I said while taking my purse of the sofa. I felt a hand on my shoulder, Paul looked me into the eyes before a smile appeared on his face. "call me if something h-" "I will, but could you tell the boys to enjoy the performance?" I asked while taking his hand of my shoulder. He nodded and walked me to the door.

I got into the bus minutes later, I sat down on the couch in the kitchen. I took a pice of paper out of my bag and a pen.

'Dear Harry
I don't know if I will be there when you come back from your concert, I hoped that you, the lads and your fans enjoyed it. Take my iPad, go to the dairy app, I want you to read it. You will also find the tour blog I wrote.
Harry I love you, never forget how much I cared about you, even when I'm gone, I will always be with you, in your heart, I will look down at you from above. please move on, but never forget me.

Farrah'

I was shaking while ending that letter. I slowly got up from the couch and walked to Harry's suitcase, I placed the letter in his favorite sweater. I threw my purse on the floor and slowly got into my bed. I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. My whole body was trembling with fear, I didn't want to die alone. I reached my hand out to my phone, I could barely see the screen but lucky I could find my playlist, Ed Sheeran. First song A Team. "The worst things in live come free to us" I sang the lyrics in my head, but I could badly concentrate, I felt weak. "Tried to swim and- stayed afloat" those where my last words and thoughts before I could hear his voice. "Farrah?" It was silent for a second only to hear my phone switch to Autumn Leaves. I opened my eyes and saw Harry rushing towards me, followed by the other lads, but everything in slow motion. "FARRAH!"

-

I'm so sorry that it took so long but in stressing I death. I'm joining a musical and I passed the auditions, I'm back at school, homework and tests are killing me and my ex just broke up with me, so I didn't got the time to write, and this chapter sucks I know. but the story is almost over, chapter 20 will be the last one.
Oh my god, last time I took a look on the reads it was 68 or something like that, but now I'm on 130 wow, I love you guys!
Thanks for reading my shitty grammar!

Vote, read and comment!
Love you

SW