Chapter 12 ~ stupid me part 2

"That moment when I got the call from Blake, I-I was afraid" Niall said while taking her hand in his. They were cold. "I thought that we would never find you"

~
Chapter 12
Part 2
Farrah's p.o.v.
~

"Let me go!" I yelled when the elevator stopped. I started to kick with my legs and punch his chest. "Never, little brat" he smirked, his hair looked gross and he smelled awful, he didn't changed that much. "Let me go now!" I grabbed the door to hold on but he was to strong, he pulled me out of the condo. "Shut up" he walked to a car parked at the end of the street. How did he found me? He opened the car and threw me on the passengers seat. He quickly walked over to the other side and got into the car. He chuckled before starting the car and riding away. His hand found its way to my knee, not a good idea to walk away in just my underwear, over the knee socks and a sweater. "Did you missed me?" His voice spoke. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Not for a second." I snapped back at him. I felt his grip on my knee turn into a squeeze. "Stop it" I slapped his hand away but I received a slap against my cheek. The car stopped at a traffic light, this was my chance! I looked at Dylan who moved closer to me. I tuned my back to the door and tried to open it, finally! I felt backwards and got up quickly, all those kickboxing classes worked out pretty well. I started to run, I heard how a car door closed. I started to run faster and faster through the wet streets until I got by a intersection, without waiting I ran across the street and the last thing I could remember where two lights.

~
Niall's p.o.v.
~

My phone started to ring. Unknown number. I took it from the coffee table. Harry was yelling the whole night that we should go and find Farrah, but I think that she just needed some time alone. "Hallo, Niall speaking" I said when I got the phone. "Hey Niall, it's Blake, Farrah is here. She told me that she walked away so I wanted to inform you" he said in a whisper, probably to keep his phone call a secret from Farrah. "Thank you Blake, could you text me your address? We will be there in a minute" I said. Harry looked up at me with hopeful eyes, and I nodded. He got this jacket and walked to the door, he took his keys and I hung up on Blake. Seconds after that I got his address "found here"

~

Papapapam what happened, who is Dylan, why does he kidnaps her? How did he knew where she was?

Part 3 will be there tomorrow or tonight

Vote, read, comment

Love you x
SW