Chapter 16 ~ please wake up love

no little talk in the begin anymore. The story continues at the part that Niall and Harry were in Farrah's room.

~
Harry's p.o.v.
~

I've bought the blue and white orchids that she liked the most. How do I know? Her mom told me. After the accident they moved her to the hospital near her house. I stayed for 2 weeks at their house so I could visit her everyday, now I still do that, after I've visited her I go back to her house, I eat with her family and leave. They let me stay with them because I am the one who pays to keep her alive, and I told them how much I love her. "If you want to you could go home" I said to Niall. They were always close friends, I mean, they still are. I hate it when they talk about her as if she's gone. She's not, she's still alive, and she will wake up. She needs to wake up. "I'll see you tomorrow at the studio" Niall said while getting up from the stool next to me. Nice thing about Niall, he knows that I want to be alone in this situation, just with her. Niall and the other lads always supported me while I was depressed. The door closed, there was I, sitting next to my sleeping beauty. "Please wake up love" I said while squeezing her hand a bit. Everyday when I walk into the hospital room I kiss her and whisper the same words into her ear, hoping that she will wake up. It's been 6 months since Farrah is in coma, and I'm going on tour in 3 months. I cannot leave her, I know that her patents will visit her everyday, but I need to see her with my own eyes and talk to her. We talked about this with her family, I would see her through Skype everyday but that's not the same. I heard how the door cracked and a female voice reached my ears. "Oh hello there" she said enthusiast. She had dark brown curly hair, really curly, a tanned skin and dark brown eyes. "You're Harry aren't you?" She asked while placing a plastic bag on the table in Farrah's room. "Yes I am, and you are...?" I asked while turning myself to the girl. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white blouse, her black toms matched her outfit. "I am Ria, nice to meet you" she said while holding her hand out to me. I shook her hand and turned back to Farrah. "I have some food for you, are you hungry? Farrah's mom asked me to come over" she said while walking back to the plastic bag. I looked at Farrah before getting up from the stool. "Yes thank you" I sat down at the dark wooden table where Ria placed the food in front of me. "So are you and Fifi together, like in dating?" She asked while placing a glass on the table. "Not yet" I simply replied. The girl waked over to Farrah, she kissed her cheek before mumbling something to her. "So how do you know Farrah" I asked while I poked the pasta she gave me. Ria placed some flowers on the table before sitting down on one of the brown leather armchairs. "She is my childhood friend, best friend and a sister. I've known her since she was born, or since she was adopted by her fist adoption parents." Ria explained to me. She took her phone out of her bag and unlocked it, she went to her photo gallery and to an album named FiFi and I. She showed me the first picture, two little girls at the Zoo, in the background you could see elephants and giraffes. "That's Fifi and I at the Zoo, she always loved animals." I looked at the little Farrah, she was wearing a baby blue summer dress, she looked adorable. "I hope that she will wake up soon" I said while looking at Farrah. Ria sighed before going to the next picture. "It's so weird to look at the pictures, remember how amazing and joyful she used to be, but the moment that I turn around, she is sleeping, and not waking up" Ria said through her sobs. I looked at the girl next to me that was quietly crying, the tears ran down her cheeks while she looked at the picture of the two of them at a party, probably going through the memory's of them together. "I know, please Ria don't cry, I know what you're going through, I want her back into my life, I don't know how I'll survive without her" I said while pulling the crying girl into a hug. She started to cry harder but I didn't mind, to be honest, I started to cry either.

After a couple of hours listening to stories about Farrah, we decided to leave. I gave Ria a ride to Farrah's house. "Thank you two for visiting Farrah today" Farrah's mom said when we got out of the car. "No problem, you know how much I care about her" I said with a chuckle. Her mom smiled at me and before I knew it she hugged me. "Thank you Harry" she whispered. In the couple months that Farrah was in the Hospital, her while family and I became close, like I told you. "You're welcome" I said when she let go if me. "Thank you for your company Harry" Ria said while walking into the house. We said our goodbyes to each other and I soon got back into my car.

I came into Louis and my house, I was tired and upset. Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam were in the kitchen, eating ice cream. "Hey mate, how was she?" Zayn asked when I came into the kitchen. "Quiet" I mumbled before taking a seat between my friends. "Did something changed?" Niall asked, Liam gave me a bowl with ice cream and a spoon. I started to poke the ice cream, "nothing at all" I said before eating a little bit of the ice cream, I shoved the bowl to the centre of the table, I didn't want to eat anymore. "Harry should I make you some food?" Niall asked again but I refused. "You need to eat something mate, it's not healthy anymore" Louis said, I didn't eat much after the accident, and the lads got worried, I understand. "Fine" I didn't want to get into an argument right now. Niall got up from his seat and started to make something to eat. I suddenly heard how my phone started to ring. I got my phone out of my pocket, unknown number. I sighed and pressed on decline, I'm not in the mood for strangers right now.
A couple seconds later my phone started to ring again. "Your phone" Liam joked. I rolled my eyes but didn't take my phone. "Here's your sandwich" Niall said while placing a plate with a chicken sandwich on the table. "Thanks Niall' I said with a sheepish smile. And again my phone started to ring, and again an unknown number. I sighed and answered the call. "Hallo?" I said a little bit irritated. "Good evening Mr. Styles, you're speaking with..."

~

Mwhahaha almost finished with last love. I'm excited.
So another thing, my best friend (VeraMN) uploaded the first chapter of her story Escaping the Friend zone.

http://wattpad.com/story/7664694?utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

You should defiantly read it.
Back to last love, who is the mystery unknown caller?

Read, vote, comment!

Love you
SW