Chapter 6 ~ a cup of tea in the middle of the night

"Good morning love" I went home last night. "Louis asked me how you're doing" actually everyone asked me how she's doing. "The lads stayed for dinner yesterday" my smile faded when I tough back of yesterday. "We all miss you around us, Niall said he is missing your voice and laugher, and your amazing cooking skills" Niall was right, We all missed it. "We were eating in silence after we brought some memories up, again." The silence that the lads and I have when we are remembering our time with Farrah is comfortable, because we all miss her around us. "Zayn told us about the time we stopped by that fun fair, we had our fist kiss that night, remember?"

~

Farrah's p.o.v.

Chapter 6

~

This was our fist stop in like for ever. It in in a small village. "They have a fun fair!" Niall looked exciting, but to be honest, I was also. "Can we go look around Lou?" Louis and I got really close after that morning when the lads took a picture of harry and me spooning. I asked Louis if he could send me that picture because its really cute. You could perfectly see Harry's black eye. "I don't know, how do you think?" He glanced at Liam who looked out of the window. "I think we could take a look" a smile appeared on our faces. The bus stopped at a Hotel where we would stay the night. We quickly dumped our luggage in our room. It was a little hotel so there was one big room with a couple Double Beds, two bathrooms and one big living room.

"Farrah! Hurry!" Niall was standing by the door waiting for me to finally leave. I decided to change because I'm wearing sweatpants, and this girl ain't going to a fun fair in her sweatpants. I quickly found my superman shirt, black skinny jeans and beanie. As quick as possible I changed in the bathroom. "Love are you ready to le-" I walked out of the bathroom after I fixed my makeup and hair. I pulled the beanie on at the last moment and looked up at Harry who was standing in front of me with my purse in his hands. "You look good" a cheeky grin was speared across his face and he handed me my purse "thank you, you to handsome" I poked his chest and walked over to Niall who was standing at the door holding it open for me. "Let's go"

"Six please" Louis and I were standing in the line for the cotton candy while the lads were playing some games. "So Farrah, how do you like the tour for so far?" I heard some children giggle behind us but focused on the question. "I like it, you guys are very.." I frowned while looking for the best word "special" Louis smiled at me while he took one of the cottons the man gave him. "That is fantastic, because I wanted to ask you something?" The tone in his voice was really odd "shoot" I took the cotton candy the man handed me. "Who do you like the most" this was confusing. "What do you mean?" He looked at me with a devilish grin and continued with talking "I mean, who of the lads do you like the most?" I took the fifth cotton candy from the man. "I don't know, I think Harry" Harry was funny, he would flirt on the right moment, that could be awkward but every time he said flirty thing I heated up inside. We slept in the same bed, he made me breakfast, and when I had a hard time he would be there for me to give me a hug and tell me that everything would be alright.

But like I said, I maybe, do, feel a little thing for him, but I don't know what it is, yet. "There they are!" Niall came waking towards us with wide open arms. "Ahw Niall we were just gone for 5 minutes" Louis smiled. Niall furrowed his eyebrows and took one of the cotton candies out of Louis's hands "I was talking about the candy Louis" we all sat down by a picnic table. "Farrah, how is our 'blog' going?" Zayn sat down beside. "I think it's looking good for so far Zayn, you guys are funny and your performance are amazing, so you give me good material to write about" I don't know why but I looked up at Harry for a second who was sitting opposite of me and he had this dark look in his eyes. "Could we read it when we are back at the hotel?" Liam asked. "Of course" Niall chuckled and poked Harry in his side. "Did you wrote about you guys spooning?" Harry looked over at me before he took a bit of the candy and stuffed Niall's mount with it. "Why do you care Nialler? Jealous?" Zayn teased. "Yes I am, why don't you sleep with me-" "don't even think about it" Harry cut Niall off. We all looked up at Harry. I can guarantee you that at that moment my cheeks got pinker than the cotton candy we ate. He looked around to face all our confused expressions. "I need my teddy bear to sleep with" he chuckled. That wasn't a good excuse Harry. I just let it be and to brake the tension between us all, I got up. "Let's go play some games"