Chapter 13 ~ stupid me part 3

"The words, she already left, are hard you know" Niall rubbed her hand while closing his eyes. "That son of a b-" "Niall you're still here?" Harry's voice filled the room. Niall nodded and looked up at Harry who was standing in the door way. "How is she doing?"

~
Chapter 13
Part 3
Harry's p.o.v.
~

When I heard Niall talking on the phone with some Blake person I looked at him with hopeful eyes. He nodded at me, I ran to my jacket and got the car keys in a second. "Found here" Niall said. I opened the door but felt how someone stopped me by tugging on my arm. "Harry may I come with you?" Gwen asked, she became one of Farrah's friends, how could I say no. "Sure, but hurry up" all the lads were already in the hallway waiting for the elevator, I can't wait. I ran as quickly as possible of the stairs but they were in the lobby before I got there. We ran to the car, not waiting for Paul, just running. Niall sat down next to me to give me the directions, we ended up by a condo, 6th floor right? I ran out of the car with Niall and Zayn behind me, Gwen, Liam and Louis stayed in the car. I was smashing the button and when the elevator finally arrived we all got in. I was tapping with my foot nervously on the floor, god that girl drives me crazy. When the doors opened I ran to the door with the numbers 22 on it. I started to knock even knowing that there's a doorbell. The door opened and a guy was standing there in his briefs, if they had sex..I would kill him. "Where is she" I asked. You could hear the anger in my voice. "You must be Harry, Farrah told me a-" "where. Is. She?" I asked again. He sighed and looked over my shoulder at Niall and Zayn. "She already left, her dad took her". What her dad? But her family lives on the other side of the country. "That's impossible, her dad's on the other side of this county, in the city you used to live" Niall said. The boy chuckled and shook his head. "Her dad lives down town, he moved her a couple days ago" his words made us all confused. "Wait a second, what's his name?" Zayn said while taking a step closer to the door. The boy looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Dylan Anderson"

~

Euh maj geud do you get it? So is Dylan her...dad? Where is she?

Part 4 will be here in a couple minutes...or hours...or days...no I'm joking. I'm sick and I can't sleep so I'll write part 4 now, I guess. If I don't, I fell asleep.

Read, vote, comment!

Love you all x

SW