Chapter 7 ~ HARRY?!

"Harry?" I walked around in the white room looking for the curly boy who was talking to me the last few days. "Good morning love" his voice, it's was everywhere! "Harry! Please answer me!" My voice began to sound hoarse after all that screaming.

"Louis asked me how you're doing" his husky voice made shiver. "Harry, I'm doing fine, I miss you, I need you!" I felt how tears slowly were flowing down my cheeks "The lads stayed for dinner yesterday" a little smile appeared on my face knowing that nothing had changed between them. "We all miss you around us, Niall said he is missing your voice and laugher, and your amazing cooking skills" tears kept going while remembering the times I cooked breakfast for the boys. "We were eating in silence after we brought some memories up, again." I hate it when he tells me that they went quiet after conversation about our past.

"Zayn told us about the time we stopped by that fun fair, we had our fist kiss that night, remember?" The smile on my face appeared again. I was sitting on my knees on the white floor in the infinity white room. My hands covered my wet eyes while I screamed into nowhere. "I remember Harry! I remember"

~

This is confusing isn't it? Whahahaha okay I just really wanted to upload it somewhere between the chapters, maybe you'll guess what's going on while Harry talks to Farrah in the begin of every chapter.

Vote! Comment!

Love you x

SW